It's A Nightmare

-----------I wish I've done better but hey, you got your chapters. I love this.😊----------

Next day,

I wake up from my nightmare, contemplating my thoughts on human existence and get dress for the day. I pick out duo tone grey raglan tee and black jeans. I meet with the rest and we all went to have our last fun and breakfast. We have fun at the arcade and more food. I saw a pretty dreamcatcher necklace. Eventually, I bought for my group, Annabelle, Chloe, Ash, myself and Amanda. I ask them to put the necklace in boxes. I also put in a wolf bracelet for Annabelle, Chloe and Nick. With all that fun and laughter, we head for dinner.

After dinner, we head back to the hotel to get the gears for lockdown. I head up with Zak and he try once more to win my heart. [Zak:I don't care about Amanda. All I care is you. We're like brother and sister.] He caress my face and gently make me look at him. [Me:Zak...] I put his hand away. [Zak:Please?] [Me:Zak let me think about it.] [Zak:What is there to think about? You're graduated, independent woman. I will take care of you. I'll wait for you. Please, just give me a chance ] [Me:Please Zak...] I think he got the tone and he back up. [Zak:Alright. I'll see you at the van...] We get the gears in the van. Jay drives this time. I sit in between Zak and Nick. Zak is Nick's bestfriend and he's my bestfriend. I don't want to ruin our friendship and it'll be very complicated if our relationship end badly.

I try to break the silence in the car. [Me:Nicky, can I borrow your hoodie?] [Nick:Yeah sure.] He took off and hand it to me. Zak just glance at us and fidget a little. [Me:Do you have for yourself? If you don't, you can have it back. It's a cold night tho...] [Nick:I have it right here. It's very normal for that person forgets to bring her jacket.] He mess my hair. [Me:It's gonna be a long night. I'll try to put my mind on the lockdown. Fight the cold.] I punch the air. He shook his head and look out the window.

Lockdown,

We split up into different areas of the confinement. I didn't feel too good. I do a thermal sweep, got a figure standing 3 metres away from me. It doesn't move until I address its presence. I use the SB-7 and voice recorder to capture the spirits voice as evidence. We wrap up and get to the hotel. We were so drained. I washed up and changed to white vintage tee and grey jeans. I put on my Jays 5 and black Haters snapback. The rest woke up and ready. We head to my favourite mall and ate breakfast. Afterwards, we go window shopping. Amanda don't feel well so Zak brought her back. We continue shopping. We got freebies. A life of a celebrity. (Not really)

We had lunch at In and Out. We talk about random stuff and Billy with his jokes. Aaron almost rolled on the floor laughing when I trip on a small kiddy ride. Time flies when we're having fun so, we head back. [Me:Well on Friday, I'm gonna release some of our videos together on YouTube. I'm not gonna expose any content, y'all watch it to find out.] Nick bug me to release a sneak peak to them.

Aaron just pat my shoulder. [Aaron:Awesome.] I hear weird noises, moaning and the guys know what it is. Before Nick can even stop me, I opened my room door and see the clothes on the floor. They're 'doing' it in my room! Zak got off Amanda and look at me with the look. [Zak:Look I can explain.] My feelings have used up. I cringe at the scene, two naked adults in my shared room. [Me:What a nice scene here. Continue with whatever you're doing. I'm just gonna watch TV.] I close the door. I sit on the sofa. Ashley try to calm me down. Amanda walk out of the room in her bra and panties. [Amanda:That's right bitch. Zak is mine now. You can back off.] I chuckle. [Me:Nobody say anything about him being my property. In fact, I hope you burn in hell.] [Nick:Enough. Don't care about that asshole.] [Aaron:Bro. Jaz, let's go out.] I followed them. I stuff my hands in my pockets. It's a horrific scene to see...:'( but hey, suck it up, that man has needs.

**Nick's POV**

What's going on? I walk into her room and know exactly what happen. I foresee incidents like this occur again. Here we go again. I never seen Jazon this mad. She don't show it as she just sit on the sofa with the emotionless face of hers and I damn know she's hurt inside. [Me:Enough. Don't care about that asshole.] I just called my bestfriend an asshole. Yes I dare. Aaron brought her out. I look back. Zak is just... I don't even know... [Me:Bro...] I'm disappointed with my brother. Zak pick up his pants and wear them. He gave me the look. [Zak:You believe me. Guys...] [Billy:You tell me.] Billy and myself left. Aaron drive us to the same bar. Jaz enters whenever she likes, it's her parents anyway. I sit on Jazon's left as a relative support.