Ch 9 Frivolous Pumps & Inner Transplants

Dedication to @purplesmurfxx for helping me out a bunch with this chapter and for just being there. The amount of skyping we've been doing and the multiple apps we've tried, trying to find the best one to chat on. She also picked Libby's outfit and I edited her description she wrote for it so thank you for that too. I love her like my best friend and I hope we take this new hobby of ours into high school together and maybe even beyond <3

**credit to @vaneliz for doing Hallie's outfit*** Thank you girls!!!

[thank you for the votes and comment last chapter! I'm only askin for 13 and 7 this time :)]

(Liam's POV)

I wanted to call Libby as soon as I got back, but I knew she was still working. I didn't know what to do with myself, while I waited. I just couldn't believe it. Libby was my best friend. And I really want to go back to that. Until I'd recognized her in the restaurant, I hadn't realized how much I'd missed her-the memories the two of us shared.

A thought occurs to me and I start to ponder of Hallie. I wonder if she came to London with Libby. If I was lucky, they'd still be friends and came here together.

I check the time once more, before jumping with surprise. It's been a little over an hour, she must be off by now! I reach for my phone and hesitate. Would it be better to wait for tonight?

I quickly dismiss the thought as I couldn't wait a second longer. I tap in her number on my phone as I'd memorized what she'd written on the paper, and sit impatiently for her to pickup.

"Hello?" Hearing her voice again, I just wish I could see her. "Hello?" She repeats and I snap out of my daydream.

"Libby! It's Liam by the way!" I'm grinning like a fool. She laughs before responding.

"Hi Liam, I knew it was you." I sit there in silence for a minute, a smile frozen on my face.

"Uhh, Liam...?" Libby prodds. I unfreeze and my vocal cords work again.

"Yeah, sorry, I'm here."

"Well then, what's up?"

"Are you busy right now?"

"Just sitting in my flat alone." I chuckle as I hear the laughter in her voice too.

"Do you share it with somebody?" I ask, not sure what I want her answer to be.

"Uhh yep." Her voice becomes a little wary. "Hallie. You remember her?" If it was possible for me to brighten up even more than I already was, then I did.

"Yeah! So did you guys come here to study or whatever?" I'm so excited. I can't believe my friends/ex girlfriend are both here in London with me!

"Yeah we did actually!" Her voice is less guarded now but I still hear the tension when she mentions Hallie. Did they have a fight or something?

"So I'm assuming you guys are still best friends?" I casually lead the conversation to the stiffness in Libby's voice, intrigued to know what's been happening with my old friends.

"Yep!" She doesn't even hesitate, which only confuzzles me further. "How about you and your band mates? Are you guys as close as the paps make you seem?" I break into a grin again.

"Hate to be cheesy, but it's true. One big bro family!" She giggles and I smile to myself, pleased.

"Well I hope I'll get to meet your "bro family" some time." I pounce on her suggestion.

"How about tonight?" She freezes for a moment before answering.

"Well I'm not sure when Hallie's going to be back..." Excuses, excuses.