Ch 10 Maternity Leaves & Not So Successful Breakups

A/N you guys got to the requirement in comments less than twenty four hours after I updated!! Thank you!!

Also good job on the votes!

So this chapter is dedicated to obrien_styles (yes THE obrien_styles!) because she is a great friend of mine and she really wanted to be in this story so she plays Megan! (Her real name) Btw that's what Megan actually looks like :)

I just like looked over to my biggest poster of 1D while I was writing and when I looked at Liam's beautiful face, I like died. I had never realized just how adorable he looked in it.

WHOOPS IM RAMBLING!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!! Please fan! I will love you forever!!

Chapter 10 Maternity Leaves & Not So Successful Breakups

°Maddie's POV°

If I had been a fangirl, then I wouldn't have been able to contain my feels. Jerry was just SO CUTE! Jerry as in Harry and Jenn of course. Yes, I made them a ship name. I've already told Jenn about it, and can't wait to spill it to Harry tonight.

You'd think I'd be sick of those boys by now, after all, I'd just gotten back from their place a few hours ago. But when they mentioned meeting Libby, I cracked.

That dream... It occurred to me then, what if that really just HAD been a dream? Who says it actually meant anything? Well the fact that it had a tougher looking Libby in it, kinda made it important sounding. And Zayn likes her. Ugh.

If she and I become friends, I'm not sure how I'll act around her. I'll probably be a bit wary and suspicious. To make matters worse, she supposedly was going to steal Zayn from me. Wow, that sounded selfish. Steal Zayn's heart we'll say, before I can try to anyway.

I was currently sprawled out on Jenn's couch, flipping through the channels, looking for something good to watch. Dr. Who! I've never actually watched the show, but I'll take this as my chance to see what all the talk it about.

"Maddie!" Jenn's voice echoes from her bedroom. "Do you think this looks cute?" She's standing in front of me now, holding a lacy, fuchsia shirt to her chest that would require a tank top underneath. Her other hand balanced a pair of tiny denim shorts. I wasn't into fashion, but I still cared how I looked and loved giving advice even though sometimes it sucked.

I wrinkle my nose at the ensemble and scan it.

"It needs those strappy sandals you bought with it Jenn." I conclude my look over and turn back to watching Dr. Who.

"I forgot about those! Thanks!" She yells over her shoulder as she skips away.

After hers and Harry's phone call earlier, she's been super bouncy. As soon as they hung up, Jenn streaked into where I'd been waiting in her room, smiles bubbling from her lips. She just sat there as I stared at her eagerly.

"Well?" I ask after a moment of silence. "What'd you guys talk about?" She looks into my eyes and giggles. Wow, somebody fell hard.

"He said he had something to tell me tonight!" She's bouncing on the bed and I have to grab her legs to make her stop.

"You guys are going to see each other again so soon?"

"No silly, we're both going!" My brow furrows at this and she chuckles again. "Liam invited us over to meet Libby an Hallie!" The breath whooshed out of me and my eyes lost focus.

Meet Libby? No.

"YES!" My heart screamed at me.

"No." My brain said calmly. "She's going to steal Zayn from you."