Chapter One

Molly's POV
See You Again

I sucked in a breath. Her fingers found their way inside my mouth. I didn't know whether she was trying to muffle my moans or if she wanted to fuck it, either way I began sucking them as she continuously thrust them inside. My body tensed as she placed her tongue on my clit, flicking back and forth and turning me wild. She ate me like her life depended on it, heck, she ate me like she wasn't getting married in just a few days, to the girl of her dreams.

Removing her fingers from my mouth, she traced the outline of my neck, grabbing ahold of it and pushing my head against the wall. I had no time to think of the pain my head felt when it got banged cause pleasure literally washed over me as I felt myself squirt on her face. She moaned inside me, the vibration of her sultry sound turning my body weak to her touch. We were both lost in our own world when life decided to give us a reality check. Footsteps outside the closet door that we had locked ourselves in caused her to abruptly stop pleasuring me in ways I hadn't been in a long time. She backed away from me quickly as if suddenly realising that I was some sort of plague, it hurt.

"Fuck!," she whisper-yelled, after mistakely hitting her foot on some old wooden stool. If I wasn't still weak from the mind blowing oral job she'd awarded me with, I would have found it funny and the fact that the footsteps seemed to be getting closer and belonged to Stella, Danielle's fiancé, made everything else tense as fuck.

"Has anybody seen Danielle anywhere?," we heard, the worry laced in Stella's voice made me feel guilty as hell. What in the world was I doing? I was married, happily married.

Danielle motioned for me to shut up and not make any sound. We both quietly stood there listening to Stella move around asking about Danielle's whereabouts. The first time we locked ourselves inside a closet we were caught, I was grateful that in this case we weren't cause it would've been hell.

It seemed as if Stella had passed by. We waited a couple more minutes, quiet as possible before making any movement or attempt to say anything.

"I can't believe we did this again," Danielle was the first to break the silence. Her eyes didn't meet mine. Did she regret doing this? Wait, did I regret doing this? Frankly, I didn't know.

"It's all beginning in the closet again, funny isn't it, atleast now my monster-in-law didn't walk in on us."

My lame attempt to make a joke didn't work. Danielle gave me a stern look and my body shivered. I don't know why at that moment I felt myself want her even more, might have been the fact that she looked hot as hell looking at me the way that she was; or I was just absurd.

She responded, her eyes not meeting mine, "My wife could've."

"Fiancé, " I corrected, earning an eye roll. I was right though. Stella wasn't her wife until they both said I do. And if she began a fuck spree with me knowing I was about to get married then why wouldn't I do the same with her.

"Molly what are you doing here?," she finally looked at me, her eyes blank with emotion. I didn't want to be but I admit that I was hurt.

"You knew I was gonna come."

"You didn't have to, I don't need you here," her eyes took in my nakedness, making me realise that I was still exposed to her, "I don't need this."

"You always have a way of fucking me up don't you?"

"I'm getting married Molly."

"I was too but that didn't stop you did it," I lost my cool. A stray tear making itself visible to her. Why was I feeling vulnerable?

"No. You didn't stop me."

"What the fuck does that even mean Danielle? You wanted me. I wanted you," I fixed my dress, getting up and standing next to her, "I didn't stop you because I didn't want to, I came here because you wanted me to and you going down on me a few minutes ago means you need me still. Are you regretting this?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Then why the hell did you do it. You pulled me in here! You kissed me first - - -"

"You kissed me back!"

"But this isn't about me!," my voice cracked, my tears were now becoming more and more and I didn't bother wiping them off, "Remember when I told you I loved you and you made me look a fool? I haven't seen you in months, I wanted to forget about you but I can't run away from it Danielle, I think I still love you."

"Molly you're married."

"I know - - -"

"I'm getting married."

That fact made my heart break, I got up and moved closer to her. Her breath hit my skin and she didn't move an inch, "Can't we just do it one last time. Don't you miss this. Us?"

"There is no us, there never was Molly. Either you came here to be a bridesmaid or to support me and Stella. If it's none of the above then I don't need you here."

"You just fucked me."

Her breath hitched but still she managed to say, "You needed it."

"Danielle - - -"

"I regret what just happened. I don't wanna talk about it and don't ever bring it up."

"Danielle - - -"

"No Molly. I can't do this," she whispered, finally stepping away from me, "You shouldn't have come. I fucked you because I wanted to. Because seeing you brought back memories I've dug away and buried but if I'm telling you the truth, I missed you and it took a long while for me to get over what happened but that doesn't mean we should let it happen all over again. I'm sorry but I can't do this with you."

"Danielle - - - ," my calls fell on deaf ears. She unlocked the closet door and stepped out gracefully, leaving me broken and confused. Part of me felt like I should leave without a word and part of me wanted to stay and make it work. Was I wrong for wanting Danielle?

______________________________________

Author's Note

Is Molly wrong for wanting Danielle, or is Danielle the crazy one for playing hard to get?

Tell me what you think!

First part of BOOK TWO! Show some love and vote, comment, recommend to your friends!

I hope you loved it!

Next update coming soon, (might depend on how yall respond to the first part lol)

I love you guys! ♥️💜