11 - Together

Yuji woke up, then woke up Megumi. "Let's go get ready, Megumi. Okay?" Megumi nodded and was trying to get rid of his tiredness.

Yuji and Megumi were walking to school together. "Megumi, you think we should tell Kugisaki?" Megumi had no clue what he was talking about, "What are you saying? Specify more things."

Yuji asked again, "Do you think we should tell Kugisaki that we're dating?" Megumi started thinking of what would happen, "She looks like a nice girl, but then again, she's your friend, so you decide." Yuji decided that he was going to tell Kugisaki they were dating.

In reality, he couldn't keep it to himself. He desperately wanted to tell others. Once the first period ended, he went to Kugisaki since they had the second period together. "Kugisaki, I have something major to tell you!" Yuji dragged her over to a space where no one was.

"Itadori, if this is some bullshit thing, I swear." Yuji denied saying that it was a good thing. "Megumi and I are dating." Kugisaki started squealing in excitement. "Who confessed first!" Yuji told her that Megumi did, and they stood there squealing like little girls.

Their teacher came in while they were squealing, and they ended up in trouble for making obnoxious noises. After dismissal, Megumi was thinking about something until Yuji interrupted his thoughts. "Megumi, you awake there?" Megumi nodded. "Yeah, I'm just thinking, what's the point of owning an apartment if I'm always in yours?

Yuji came up with what he called 'a good idea', "Megumi! Come live with me then! It'll be so much better!" Megumi was thinking. "If you really want that I'll go meet the landlord and notify him about me living with you right now. I'll catch up with you later, bye."

Yuji arrived home. He started thinking of the fact that Megumi might start living with him. He was blushing a lot and wanted to scream out of excitement. He heard the door rattle, and it opened. "He agreed. I got a spare key too." Yuji wanted to scream but wanted to act like he wasn't a child.

"Want me to help you move things?" Megumi denied. "I'm good. There's not much stuff I have anyway." It took Megumi about an hour to move since their apartments were close, and he didn't have lots of stuff. "I'm so happy, Megumi!"

"Don't start bawling over this. It's like nothing changed." Yuji disagreed, saying it was a big step in their relationship. "Let me at least move my things around, Yuji! You're choking me!" Yuji chuckled and let him breathe but didn't let him go. It was already about 6 pm, and they ate dinner.

"Yuji, is it that exciting? That I moved in with you even though it already felt like that for the time I spent here." Yuji nodded, "It is exciting! I love you, and now we live together! It's like we are inseparable."

They both took showers before bed, Megumi was desperate to sleep on the futon, but Yuji denied it and made Megumi sleep with him. "I love you, Megumi!" Megumi was beside Yuji, feeling like he wasn't alone. He couldn't say it, but he showed it by kissing Yuji.

Once Yuji fell asleep, Megumi hugged Yuji. "I love you too, Yuji." Megumi hugged Yuji until he fell asleep, feeling like the luckiest person.