10 - Forever

It was Sunday morning.

"Megumi, wake up. It's time for breakfast!" Megumi was waking up, and Yuji decided to leave him alone and let him get up when he felt like it. Megumi was walking to the kitchen to see Yuji setting up the table.

"You look so happy right now, Yuji. It's like- 8 am. How the hell is this possible?" Yuji gave Megumi and warm smile. "I can do anything when I'm with you, Megumi." Megumi threw in a sigh. "God, you can show affection in the weirdest ways ever." Yuji smiled and chuckled a little at his reaction.

After they finished eating, Megumi remembered he saw a place, a good spot that looked like you could stay all day there with your lover, plus it's a great view of the sun. "Wanna go outside and have fun today?" Yuji got excited. "Yeah, of course."

"Well, I found this spot, and it has a great view of the sunset. Wanna go there?" Yuji wanted to have the best time since it was a Sunday. "Yeah, but shouldn't we have snacks before we go there? For fun with you, of course." Megumi nodded to agree.

After Yuji and Megumi left Yuji's place to walk there, Yuji thought of possible things they could do. Yuji spotted an Ice cream truck close by, and it was parked. "Megumi, let's get ice cream from the ice cream man!" Before Megumi replied, Yuji was already off to the ice cream truck.

Once Megumi caught up to Yuji, Yuji asked him what ice cream he wanted. "I don't care. Get whatever for the both of us." Yuji decided to pick the banana-flavored one. "Here, Megumi. It's one of my favorites of all time!"

Megumi and Yuji were walking, and Yuji started to complain. "Jeez, this is pretty far. We've been walking for at least an hour! How far is this dang thing?"

"Don't worry. It's not that far. We have like 20 minutes left." Yuji groaned while walking. "Be quiet. It takes energy to make loud noises, so if you wanna make it there without passing out in this heat, make sure you have stamina." 

Alright, Yuji. There's the spot." There was grass dancing. There was a perfect spot with shade and lots of sunlight surrounding it. Yuji found it beautiful how nature was all around. "Wow, this is beautiful. You have a lovely taste for an odd guy!"

"Wait- don't take that as an insult, please. Let's sit under the shade before I say another stupid thing." Megumi and Yuji stood under the tree that was giving them shade. Yuji checked the time. It was almost 6 pm, and the sun would be going down soon.

"Megumi, are we gonna watch the sunset together before we go back?" Megumi was staring at the bright sky. "Yeah, let's watch the sunset together." Megumi and Yuji laid back as they watched the sun go down.

The sun was setting. "Megumi, it is a beautiful sight, especially with your lover." Megumi smiled. He was glad he made Yuji experience this. "Yuji, don't you wish we could sit here and do whatever we wanted. I wish we could stay here forever."

Yuji kept staring at the sun then he looked at Megumi's eye. He could only see from the side, but he could tell that his eyes were bright. "Megumi, you're beautiful." Yuji hugged Megumi in the sunset. They looked like a perfect couple living a happy and good life.

They kissed when the sun was almost gone, and then it went dark. "Yuji, come on. Let's go back home." Yuji stopped zoning out, "Yeah, home. Let's go back home.