Chapter 2 nicoles rampage

Nicole ties her son's arms tightly to the bed frame. "Mom don't do this.." said Gumball as he starts to tear up. Nicole looks down at him and stared at him. "I'm sorry.." said Nicole as she rubs his dick. Nicole begone to stroke his dick until it became hard. As his dick got hard he started crying silently. Nicole starts sucking on his dick making his dick really wet. Gumball starts to get harder then usual. While she sucked his dick she looked up to her sons crying face still stroking his dick in her mouth. She then stopped and got up on her knees. "M-mom what are you doing?" Said Gumball disturbed. Nicole then slid his dick into her tight vagina. She moaned in pleasure feeling his dick deep in her. Gumball grabs the bed sheets as his dick enters her. Nicole starts riding him slowly enjoying his dick. "Oh yeah Gumball your so big~" said Nicole as she kissed him. Gumballs emotions become sadden at the fact his own mom is riding his own dick. She begins to go faster and faster on his hard cock. "Oh yeah I don't wanna stop~" said Nicole. Nicole sped up a little more. "Cum for me son" yelled Nicole as she puts her big breast in his face. Gumball tried not to cum but her tight vagina got to him. He slips his dick out and cums all over his bed. Gumball starts balling out tears as he cums. Nicole kissed her son one more time and said. "Your mommas little boy~". She untied him from his bed and put her cloths back on. "Why mom... why.." asked Gumball silently. "Because Gumball I have issues can't you tell" said Nicole as she walks out of her sons room.