Chapter 1

Gumball was walking into his room when suddenly his mom was behind him. Her arms where crossed making her big breast pop out more. "Gumball I have some really bad news" said Nicole a little quiet. "What's wrong mom?" Asked gumball worried. "Your dad has left us for another women" said Nicole as a tear falls out of her eye. "That's terrible news mom, I'm sorry" said gumball. "So since your dad is gone you are gonna have to be the man of the house" said Nicole as she wipes a tear away. "That sounds fun, what's my first job" asked gumball excited. Nicole took her robe off slowly showing her nice tits and tight vagina. Gumball's eyes widen in horror. "Mom... what the hell" said gumball shooked. "Since your the man of the house now you know what you got to do" said Nicole as she slowly walks towards gumball horny. Gumball ran into his room and locked the door. He looks under the door and sees his mom's feet standing at the door. Gumball takes out his phone and calls penny for help. The phone rang but know one answered. Gumball hopped into bed hoping he can forget what he saw. The next morning he looks up and sees his mom on top of him butt ass naked. "Good morning my son" said Nicole as she rubs his face. Gumball tries to get up but Nicole is pinning him to the bed. "I'm sorry Gumball son" said Nicole sadly as she takes his pants off slowly...