Van Helsing Pt 1

Van Helsing (Y/n X MLP: EQ)

It was night. The moon barely shine it's beauty as the clouds move right in front it. The stars couldn't be seen as well.

The forest was filled with fog with the owls hooting and the nocturnal animals enjoying the night, gathering food before hours later when the sun rises up.

In a area where the moonlight wasn't blocked by the tall trees, you were in the back part of your pirate ship, fixing up the kinks inside.

Y/n: Alright sweetheart. The thrusters should be clean and healthy. I'm just gonna clean up.

Heading to the front door, a small noise cause you to stop. Looking around, you could've sworn you heard something.

Not turning your back and using your right foot to open the door, you grab a bucket of warm water with a big sponge while keeping your right hand on the holster that held your pistol.

Y/n: [Whispers] ...weird

Closing the door, you proceed to start wash the right side of the ship. Before you could press the wet, warm sponge on the ship, another noise trips the alarms in your ears.

This time...it was a voice.

You know where you are, don't you?

This is a dangerous place for mortals like you.

Y/n: Great...a voice from the unknown. You know the drill, show yourself or I'll shoot everything here till I don't hear your voice anymore.

The voice of a woman chuckled softly, taking your threat as a joke.

You can't hurt me, mortal. No mortal has harm me for over 1,000 years. The only one who did was an immortal, my sister.

I come to see you for help.

Y/n: Okay, I get it. I'm in a creepy forest. Foggy and dark as hell. Either you're here to collect money to bring me in or you really want to kill me. So do me a favor and show yourself.

She didn't say anything for a couple of seconds. You growled as you thought that you could've been hearing things, but someone is out here.

Adjusting your mask, you proceed to go back to what you was doing before the lady's voice interrupted.

Turning around, you press the sponge on the side of the ship.

But it wasn't the ship.

In front of you was a tall dark blue skin woman with a horn in the middle of her head wearing a black blouse with a crescent moon on the top middle of it. She also wore a long black skirt, giving her a bit of midriff.

Her beautiful blue eyes stared at your red mask eyes. You could've sworn you say them twinkle like the stars in the sky.

Speaking of stars, her hair was a translucent mix of sapphire and grayish blue shinning like stars.

The woman turn her attention to the sponge that was on her left breast that was soaking her shirt.

Woman: I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU GOT THIS WET THING OFF ME!

Waiting till the hearing return, you took the sponge off her chest. But raised it to the type of the stranger's head and squeezed the excess water on her.

Y/n: DON'T YELL AT ME!

You pull out your pistol and pressed the opening at the woman's forehead.

Y/n: You got 3 seconds. Who are you?

Woman: I AM THE PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT! THE ONE WHO PROTECTS THE DREAMS OF M-

You had enough of the ear piercing of the stranger's voice. So, you start to shoot her in the head, firing multiple laser shots at the same spot.