Part 10

When Y/N closed the door, she went straight to Nat and started kissing her. The kiss became very intense. Nat stroked her hand over Y/N's body.

Y/N led Nat towards the bed. She sat down on the edge of the bed. Y/N sat down on Nat's lap and pressed her lips against Nat's again.
Nat's hand slowly went down Y/N's back towards the zipper. When she reached it, she unzipped it.
When the zipper was open, Nat pulled the dress off her shoulders while Y/N unzipped Nat's as well.

When both dresses were off, Y/N pushed Nat's upper body onto the bed, and pressed her hands onto the bed next to her head. She locked her fingers with Nat's, then put her lips back on Nat's and continued kissing her.
When their fingers released again, they both crawled completely onto the bed. Nat's hands smoothed over Y/N's body.

The next morning, Nat woke up on Y/N's chest. Nat pressed herself very close to Y/N and looked up. Y/N slowly woke up and grinned at Nat.
"Good morning pretty." said Y/N and Nat went up with her head and gave Y/N an intense kiss.
"Hope you had a nice night" Y/N said while caressing Nat's body.
"The best" she said and gave Y/N another kiss.
She put her head back on Y/N's chest and now caressed her body too.

After a while Y/N said "we need to get up slowly".
"I know, but I don't want to" Nat replied and didn't move.
"If it was up to me, we would stay like this all day" said Y/N and gave Nat a kiss on the head. Then Nat picked up her head and Y/N stood up.
Wearing only one of Nat's t-shirts, she walks towards the bathroom as she looks back at Nat.
Nat is watching her the whole time.
"My t-shirt looks good on you, you should wear it more often!" said Nat.
Y/N grinned and said "I'm going to take a shower, if you want you can join me".
"I won't be told twice!"

Nat, also wearing only a t-shirt, followed Y/N into the bathroom where the shower was already running. Nat got into the shower with Y/N and pressed her against the wall and gave her a romantic kiss.

When they finished showering the two wanted to get dressed.
"Shit, I don't have any clothes here".
"You can wear clothes of mine if you want, they look better on you than on me anyway".
"I would love to, but do we want the others to find out about us right away?"
"You're right about that" Nat replied "I'll get dressed quickly and then get some of your clothes over to my place".

Nat came back with a pile of clothes.
"How much do you want me to wear?" asked Y/N laughing.
"I took a little more right away in case this happens more often" Nat said with a grin on her face.
Y/N put on her clothes and gave Nat one last kiss before they both left the room.

They went to the kitchen where none of the others were. They are making cereal and eating together when Wanda joins them. It got very quiet, so Wanda decided to read Nat's mind. "Omg, you guys!"
Y/N knew right away what was going on.
"Wanda, you're supposed to stop that!"
"What's going on? Stop what?" asked Nat, confused.
"With reading minds" replied Y/N.
"I'm sorry, but it suddenly got so quiet when I came!"
"that's no reason at all!" said Y/N.
"It's okay, she would have found out sooner or later anyway, she's your sister" said Nat laughing.

Suddenly Tony came storming into the kitchen "Have any of you seen Loki?"
"No, why?" replied Nat.
"He's not in his cell, he took off" At the same moment Thor came in "The stone is gone! Loki must have found it!"
Everyone jumped up and got ready for their mission.