They're back.

T H E O

Alexi has been leader of the Russian mafia for the past four years.

And throughout his time incharge, there has been nothing but tension between the French and the Russian mafia.

It was always suspected that their work lead to the accident that still traumatises my little sister.

God knows what traumatises her now

All eyes quickly drew away from Alexi, and towards the sound of that demanding tone.

"LET HER FUCKING GO!"

"Callie!" I heard Lenny breathe out next to me, astonishment lacing his tone.

"LET HER GO!" Ian continued to shout as he fought against the Russians guards, his chains rattling around his wrists.

My eyes were still searching for the last one though; searching for my sister.

She's not here

Disappointment flooded in the pit of my stomach, knowing, once again, when I though I had Liv again, it came to a dead end.

Don't lose hope. Don't lose hope. Don't lose hope. Don't lose hope. Don't lose hope. Don't lose hope.

I kept repeating those three words over and over again in my head, desperate to keep to those words.

I can't lose another sister.

"What do you want Alexi?" Vito seethed as his tattooed hands curled into tight fists.

I immediately caught sight of the tattoo on the outside of his index finger.

We both have the same one, we actually got it together.

In swirly black italics, it reads Liviana

He decided to get it the first year after she was taken, and asked me if I wanted one too.

"Nothing." Alexi's smug grin is becoming more punchable by the second. "I just thought I'd give the new Don, a gift."

His wrinkled hands motioned to the four guards that were holding Ian and Callie.

"Where's the rest of the group?" Vito replied, venom lacing every word he spoke.

"Ah, you mean your sister." Don't hit him. Don't hit him. Don't hit him. "She's busy."

I felt two large hands clamp down on my shoulders. Looking at each side, I saw it was Lenny and Giovanni, holding onto me.

Despite their reluctance to let me attack Alexi, I saw the rage burning in their eyes.

I know the only reason we haven't killed yet, is because we don't know what orders he has given about Liv if he doesn't return, and what the guards will do to Callie and Ian.

"Busy doing what?" Giovanni glared.

"The usual." Alexi responded, a sadistic expression on his face.