tenth: we'll find a way.

Midtown School Lab - (Night)

- Y/n's POV -

(Y/n) then jumps up to her seat as she heard her phone ringing. All of them looked at her.

Dad wants to FaceTime...

"Shit." I uttered.

"What's happening?" Peter asked, all of them looking at you.

You just made an awkward smile as a response.

"I'm sorry, I have to take this. You guys can continue what you're doing." I said.

Their gaze is still on you, all of them showing curious faces. You answered the call.

"Hi.. dad?" I greeted him then waves a little.

"Ember! Are you okay now?"

You realized that he haven't realized that you're gone up until now.

"Mhm, still have a little headache but I'm fine now." I acted, going with the flow.

"Wait, where are you?"

"I- uh, I'm in some kind of a clinic. Just a few blocks from the hotel." I smiled awkwardly.

"I know you're lying." his tone got serious.

Oh fuck.

"I'm not!"

"I know you're not here in London anymore. Who are you with?" "I know you're in New York already, Mr. Pullman told me-"

"Wait for a moment dad."

You turned the call into a voice call and then looked up, you got startled because they're still looking at you.

"I'm going outside for a minute, continue what you're doing guys. We're almost done!" I said to them as I pat Peter at the back as I go out of the room.

You put your phone closer to your ears, walking in the school hallway.

"I'm sorry dad for disobeying you. I had to go back here."

"As if I have a choice."

You chuckled. "Yeah."

"Just take care, okay? I don't want you joining the chaos. And.."

"You don't want me to use the suit that my Godfather gave to me when I was sixteen."

"Yes. That's it. I don't even know why Stark gave you that suit."

"Because it's cool?"

"It's dangerous."

"Not really."

"Don't tell me you've been using it behind my back?"

"Well.. yeah, sometimes.."

"Just.. Just don't do anything stupid, okay?" "I know you want to help Peter but.. I'm worried about you. There's a lot going on in there."

"Wait dad.. What about Peter?"

"I know that he's spiderman."

"What?!"