sixth: i want the original peter.

2024 — Still (😭) New York

— Y/n's POV —

"Who are you? How do you know my name?!"

Well that's weird.. Peter's voice is kind of different.

"What the hell, Peter? It's me and everyone knows you know remember?"

"Why the hell everyone knows my name?! And can you please stop saying it? I'm not following!"

"Mysterio revealed your identity! Peter, I swear to Loki. This is no time for your pranks."

"Mysterio?? I'm still not following. And please stop saying my name, miss!"

"Peter Benjamin Parker! I don't have time for—" I called out his name loudly as I start getting annoyed.

"Oh for heaven's sake, sorry but I told you to stop saying my name!" He move closer to me and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Peter! What are you doing?! I'm getting so mad at you right now!" I ranted but he didn't heard it correctly as it sounded muffled because of his hands on my mouth

"We need to talk in private, I'm so confused right now." he said as he shook his head, his hand still covering my mouth.

He then held my waist tightly.

"What are you doing—"

"Hold on tight!" he shouted as he web off to the nearest buildings.

I closed my eyes and move my face closer to his chest, holding him tight.

"Peter! I freaking hate you right now!" I shouted in fear, still closing my eyes because I'm afraid of heights.

He then stops swinging, I felt relieved but my mood quickly changed when the breeze touched my skin. You're in a high place.

I decided to open my eyes

"Oh God." I started panicking as I looked down.

"Why did you bring me here?! Why the hell are we in the top of Manhattan Bridge?! This doesn't seem like a good place to talk!"

"If you didn't keep on calling my name, you wouldn't be here."

He then suddenly removed his mask with his other hand, while the other is still holding your waist. He wasn't Peter. Oh fucking fuck.

But I can't deny, he's handsome. You said in your thoughts.

Oh god, his eyes. Why is he so attractive? I continued talking to myself but then I realized I'm not here to crush on him.

"You're not Peter."

He then move back his face because your faces are too close to each other.

"I am Peter Parker!"

"Nope, you're not! Look, I'm sorry if I mistaken you for another person but I want the original Peter Parker, I'm sure you know him by now! Spider-man? The teenager #1 public enemy?"

"Oh, what if I'm the original one?"

"Yeah, keep telling that to yourself, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"I'm telling the truth, miss. I'm Peter Parker, Spider-man." frustrated, he let out a sigh.

"Are you crazy?-"

Both of you stopped quarreling as you saw the city lights went out one by one.

"What the hell is happening." he mumbled quietly, gazing down below.

"I'm freaking out." you randomly blurted out.

You both continued watching what was happening in the city.

"We need to go to Peter!"

"You're so bossy, aren't you? Wait up, I'm sensing something."

"There's no time for that! We can go to the dark alley he always go to, maybe we'll find something there! You can help him, seems like you're some kind of a spiderman variant."

He looked at you again. You blushed at the sudden eye contact. It's no time for this. Is this the result of being single for a long time? you uttered in your thoughts.

"Why are you telling me that just now? Show me the way."

You pointed out the way as he webs off, still holding you tight.

— Fast Forward —

As you both landed on the ground, you quickly ran to the dark alley your bestfriend Peter always go to, the other Peter follows you, but then you saw a weird flowing circle that looks like a portal.

"Peter!"
"Peter!"

"Is that MJ and Ned?" I asked myself.

"Peter!"

"Oh that's definitely them. Come on!" I said to him as I ran to MJ and Ned's direction.

────────────

Oh to be (y/n) !! I really love when the main characters are quarrelling and there's so much tension. Like, just kiss already! lmao.

(Q&A): What kind of story trope are you into?