𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

"Nice to meet you" the black haired alpha nervously shifted his weight by being under the strong gaze of the red haired alpha "anyway jimin, I hope you like the book, I will see you and jun-seo at school then" he quickly and awkwardly walked away and jungkook was quickly Pouting while looking at the older "why is he seeing you at the school?" Still Jealous but not wanting to show it at all "because jun-seo starts school soon silly, I have to drop him off" smiling up at the younger who kept his pout on "but why is he being all like that with you? We are supposed to go now on a date and he is flirting and you don't say anything" his hands holding the blondes waist drawing him closer to himself "he wasn't flirting" confused jimin frowned and took the books jungkook had into his own "and yes we are going on a date so let me pay for these so we can leave" grinning again and leaving right away the alpha behind, jungkook rushing after the blonde to the cashier and after paying latched their hands together "let's go then!" Smiling while walking towards the theaters direction, jimins own lips pulling into a wider smile while he looked at the taller and followed his lead.

After jungkook debated with himself what they should see when the blonde left him to do it, jungkook chose a comedy movie and bought the tickets, after buying a bowl of popcorn and two drinks they made their way into the place to find it quite lonely, very few people inside "the owner did say these movie was bad, no one really wanted to see it" jimin giggled taking his seat next to jungkook "we will see then" smiling at the alpha who returned the smile, they sat together chewing on the salty popcorn before the lights went finally out and the screen lowered more, the small room almost quiet, the movie starting to be projected.

Comfortably they watched in silence while enjoying their snack and beverages, jimin feeling too calm to his liking, that he allowed himself to lean his head against jungkook's shoulder whose heart raced in content while jimin's did in nervousness, the feeling easing up when he felt the younger kiss the top of his head which only now made the blonde blush, maybe jungkook had noticed his nervous state but that wasn't the case the alpha had all too lovingly wanted to do so. At some point their hands even finding each other's during a fit of laughter, probably the only ones enjoying the absurd film after the rest of the audience grew tired of it and left. Jimins eyes went to the man next to him, laughing his lungs out just like him and the blonde couldn't help himself but let his eyes wonder each part of the youngers features, he went from his dark chocolate eyes full of twinkling lights that closed when he laughed, to the very visible scar on his left cheek and then to his button nose, eyes moving lower to his thin pink-ish lips that he knew where soft and the simple thought made him redden, his eyes kept on traveling down to his collarbone barely showing even if the button up shirt had a slit on the top, his eyes landing curiously on his tattooed arm making him question what they meant but that was something he would definitely ask some other time, his eyes went back up to the alphas face but flushing a deeper red when he found jungkook's eyes on him and his pretty lips pulled into a smirk "are enjoying checking me out?" Jimin looked quickly away and to the big screen gaining a soft laugh from the other man "I don't mind you looking, as long as it's me who you look at" Leaning a bit closer to whisper the words to the olders ear "stop talking and watch the movie" jimin tried to flip it back to the man but only made him smile more "then I will just look back at you" his lips pressing a small kiss to the blondes cheek "there's no need to be so shy with me" his hand reaching for jimin's chin to make him look back at him, jimin's blush barely visible for jungkook but still there thanks to the light from the screen "what are you trying to do?" Jimin tried to scold him but jungkook only grinned from ear to ear "stealing you a kiss" not letting the omega protest and Leaning down to make their lips meet.