𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Namjoon nervously stood in front of the wooden door after he had knocked on it, he heard some shuffling on the other side followed by a loud thud before the door opened making his jaw drop open, the omega was on a white tight dress with blue butterfly patterns, the dress reaching his mid thigh "come in, I'm almost ready" he left the door open and quickly walked away not wanting to show his own nervousness, namjoon awkwardly stepped inside the house, fidgeting and closing the door behind himself while yoongi cursed at himself back in his room, the omega took a look at his attire feeling like it was too much or could scare off the alpha in his living room but he still found it quite appropriate for the occasion, he quickly placed on his short white heels and combed back his hair, finishing up with his cherry gloss and leaving his bedroom "I'm ready"

Namjoon quickly stood up giving the man a small smile "you look very gorgeous yoongi" he shyly rubbed the back of his hands against his slacks while the black haired felt his cheeks heat up "thanks joon, you look quite handsome as well, I like the different outfit" looking up and down the taller man in a pair of black dress pants and a tucked in black short sleeved shirt, namjoon nervously chuckled and looked back at the shorter "should we go?"

The date was going great so far, way more better than what they both had expected, yoongi took namjoon to a local pasta restaurant in which namjoon showed yoongi his impressive French pronunciation when he ordered some wine for the two of them, the omega not failing to impress the alpha back with his good pallet for food. The lively laughter of yoongi slowly faded as he controlled himself over the alphas silly joke, that wasn't even that funny but he found endearing the man before him "I've been meaning to ask" namjoon hummed placing down his cup of wine "how close, are you and jimin?" Taking a sip of his own wine and looking at the man across him who gave a small chuckle "people always get mistaken with our relationship, true, we aren't only related because he was my brother in law" a faint smile pulling at the corner of his lips "we have been friends for a long time know" yoongi hummed guessing that as he was being told they go way back.

"Anyway, I didn't ask, why do you work at the bakery?" Namjoon now asked taking a bite of his food "well it was my only option since I started living here, I needed the money so what can I say?" Giving a small shrug taking a longer sip of his wine before a waiter approached to pour more into his glass "and you never wanted to do something else?" The alpha spoke again while yoongi thanked the waiter and looked back at his date "I mean... yeah but it's not like wellspring offers much" shrugging once again "but if you could?"

A small smile made itself present on the omegas face at the single thought of the one thing he had always wanted to work on "I did probably do interior design, I've always liked colors, and yeah maybe I could still do it in these small town but... not at all, it wouldn't be the same thing at all" eyes moving back up to find namjoons on him already, namjoon stared with soft eyes at the man across him the small glimmer in yoongis eye never going unnoticed by the alpha, he leaned forward fingers trailing softly by the bottom of his cup of wine "it's never too late to start and build something, specially if it's your own" the suggestion right away getting a smile of the black haired man.