𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jun-seo could hear his mom's laughter from the kitchen in the bakery that had his frown disappearing and curiosity raising, he slided out of his seat and made his way around the counter further into the kitchen where the laughter increased and where he could make out jungkooks voice "mom?" Approaching a work table looking around to find jimin and jungkook "yes pumpkin?" The omega turned around and his son just looked from jungkook to him "what are you doing?" Curiously tip toeing to look at what was in the table "nothing I just asked jungkook about the car" jun-seo hummed shrugging off his mom and walking around standing between the omega and the alpha "what's these?" Pointing at the uncooked dough while looking at the blue haired man "that's how the bread looks before we bake it, it's the dough" he smiled at the boy whose eyes glistened in amazement "really?! Is these what we eat?!" Jumping on the spot while jungkook nodded "I was about to put it in the oven, wanna help?" Jun-seo quickly nodded and followed jungkook to the ovens.

"Hold it tight" jun-seo again just nodded while reciving the tray from jungkook while the man opened the ovens door "now put it in" the little alpha tip toed to place securely the tray in the oven "then we close it...and turn it on" Jungkook did so when the boys hands where out of the oven, closing the lid and turning it on "when it's on we just set the timer" Turning it on as well and looking down at the mesmerized child "woah" eyes slowly moving from the oven to the smiling alpha his own lips pulling into a wide smile "can we do it again?! Can we can we can we?!" Jimin smiled wrapping his son in a hug "jungkook must be busy, come on Let's go eat" the boy pouted letting out a small whine, the alpha knelt down in front of him with a soft smile "if you eat well then you can help me do the next tray" Jun-seo's smile back "are you sure?" Jungkook nodded giving the blonde a reassuring smile "mind if I join you tho? I'm hungry" rubbing the back of his neck while his stomach grumbled Making the little alpha giggle "why not?"

They waited a little while until the bread was ready before leaving so the alpha was sure the shop would be fine for when he returned, they settled on just going for burgers and fries from the restaurant the omega and little alpha had visited when they first moved in.

As they approached the place jungkook went in first holding open the door for the blonde and his son "thank you" jimin gave a small smile, his hand still holding his sons as he stepped in and jungkook followed them to a table "have you guys been here before?" Jimin nodded and his sons cheerful voice added "we came here our first day!" Jungkook rose his brows at the boy's words "really? And did you liked the food?" Jun-seo gave a firm nod followed by a wide smile "I like the fries a lot! They are crunchy" the alpha softly laughed at the boy just as a waiter approached them "oh jungkook, it's been long since I last saw you around" the young alpha smiled at the blue haired one "yeah, with the festival around the corner I have been more busy" the man 'oh'ed and raised the menus handing them over around the table "anything to drink?" Jun-seo's small voice was the first one to speak "a vanilla shake!!" Jimin smiled and nodded at the man who scribbled down the kids order "I will have a soda" jungkook said and again before jimin could speak his son spoke "mommy have a strawberry shake! So we can match!"