𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Jungkook woke up feeling something on top of his full body, well, someone. When his eyes opened he was met with blonde hair and chubby cheek pressed against his chest, jimin's arms loosely on either sides of the alpha who couldn't help it but smile at the adorable sight of the omega sleeping on top of him, he couldn't only smell the strong scent of the older but also feel he was covered from head to toe in it, his fingers lingered up and down the blondes back gaining a low purr from the still sleeping man. With care he carried jimin up and back down on the very messy nest before getting out and walking out the room "you are awake" jungkook froze at the deep voice of the other alpha "hi namjoon" he fearfully looked behind at the brunette who had just gotten out of jun-seo's bedroom "I came to grab some toys for the kids and swimsuit, we are thinking of taking them to the river you all went to after breakfast" he mentioned the two pups wanting to steal the red haired for a talk "and after what I saw yesterday, I think we should go out for drinks, just you and me" shrugging slightly with a smirk pulling at the corner of his lips "you know, to have a talk, from alpha to alpha" visibly the younger shivering in fear at the dark death glare he got from the older "y-yeah s-s-sounds like- like a good idea" nodding with a small hum at the older "great! I will see you tonight then" patting the youngers shoulder and leaving the apartment.

Not long after jimin was waking up as well, the omega unconsciously whimpering when he found himself alone, his wolf clearly still more present due to his heat, the suppressants might be stopping him from producing slick and his body from heating up again but the other necessities like being cared of, scented and loved where still very present. The blonde rubbed off his eyes and slided out of the warmth of his nest, the soft pitter patter of his bare feet against the wood of the apartment floor reaching the alphas ears while he cooked, jimin appeared behind the alpha shyly approaching the man who looked at him over his shoulder "good morning, did you sleep well?" Turning off the stove while the omega hummed softly, jungkook served on two plates the warm food placing the two on the counter table "come on Let's have breakfast" jimin followed him, sliding into his own chair and jungkook next to him, they sat in silence which was broken by jimin who got down from his seat and pushed it closer to jungkook before seating back in it "are you okay?" The alpha gave a breathy chuckle leaning closer himself.

"Yeah..." he trailed off taking a bite of the tasty food the younger had prepared for him, in fact, jimin did had something. He wanted to be scented by the alpha but wasn't sure of how to ask the red haired man "you sure? It seems like you have something on your mind" he took a sip of the juice, looking at the blonde who still hesitated, jungkook looked away continuing to eat, the feeling of jimin's small hand reaching for his free one making him look back at the blonde who was already staring at him with big eyes "do you want me to scent you?" He had no idea why he was really asking that but his alpha thought that might be adequated for him to ask since the omega was in heat "please" soft voice and honey orbs making the flower scent more enticing if possible, good he had plenty of self control and his alpha wasn't willing to scare off the omega. Jungkook's body moved completely to the side pulling the blonde even more close, jimin almost on his lap "Is these okay?" He asked after one of his hands had made itself at home on the omegas thigh, jimin nodded still silently looking at the younger who inched closer, his pinewood scent spiking up, he scented across the olders neck the blonde closing his eyes to take in the strong aroma of the alpha. Jungkook's nose lowered scenting tenderly near the olders scent glands, a small whimper making his darkening eyes open in worry but that fading away soon after the low purr that followed.