Swiss rolls

Harry eyes widen, breath caught in his throat.

He couldn't believe what was happening to him right now. Of all people; Draco Malfoy — his long time crush— was kissing him and it feels amazing.

Harry was not expecting this; to be pushed against the wall as he look at the boy of his dreams.

Their relationship— if you can even called it that—  all started with a silly game when Harry was dared to kissed Malfoy as a cruel joke by his mates.

To be honest, it was a win for Harry. He did have a secret crush on the blonde that none knows about after all. But with all the bullying the blond had conflicted upon him, it was hard for Harry to come to term with that fact that it wasn't meant to be.

And this "kiss" was meant to end his personal never ending torture or so he thought.

After doing the dare, hopping it'll end his one-sided interested, the blonde had other plans and used it against Harry. For doing everything the blond asked him to, in return, Draco will not tell the others about the raven's secret that he actually like blokes.

Harry was, somewhat, ashamed of his interest. He couldn't let this out, especially when it was rather unusual for two person of the same sex to come together. Though there were couple of students that had gotten to together of the same gender. But, Harry's upbringing give him the misconception that he was not allowed to.

So he agreed.

The kiss was rough as the blonde dominated him in the vacant classroom. Harry was paralyzed as Draco continues to attack his mouth; kissing and sucking at the raven's tongue. Harry had never done this— let alone full on make out section— with a man no less.

He didn't know what to do. His hands were being held above his head; back pushed up against the
wall and his vision was beginning to go blurry and not just from his glasses being broken.

He felt Draco's other hand moved and caress all over his body until it met with his trouser's waist band.

Harry breath hitched.

Not realizing it, he had pushed Draco off of him as he tried to catch his breath.

"Wh—what are you doing." Harry said, rather breathless. He couldn't comprehend what the blonde was up to and he didn't want to take any chances of being humiliated like this.

"What? It's not like you hate it." The blonde remarks cockily. "Beside isn't this what you wanted? To be kissed by a bloke."

"I—" Harry shuts his mouth. Of course he wanted this. For fuck sake. He likes—no, loves the boy in front of him for some strange reason. And he couldn't let this chance slip.

The blonde had started attacking Harry again, this time on his neck and collarbones. Harry let out airy moans. Fuck he was hard.

"I just don't understand—" Harry spoke again. "Of all the things you want me to do...you want to—"

"Fuck you? Yes." Draco finished.

"But—"

"—will you shut up. God, Potter. You have a knack for ruining things."

Not too long after, both there clothes were off—well Harry's anyway, Draco still has his trouser on.

Harry was embarrassed. How can he compare?

Seeing the porcelain yet lean body of Draco's, Harry felt self conscious about his bony body. So, he covered himself to the best of his ability; trying not to make eye contact with the other all the while a huge blush spread across his cheeks.

"Look, I get it...You've embarrassed me enough, can I go now." Harry mumbled. Knowing full well that Malfoy's only goal was to humiliate him. "...I'm disgusting—"

"You're beautiful."

"I—what?" Harry was confused. Had Malfoy just called him beautiful? That can't be right. Malfoy can't possibly like him back—

"Um..." Draco lips went thin. Throat rather dry. After a moment of silence, he let out an airy breath and looked at the raven.

Silver meeting emerald.

"I'm not doing this to embarrassed or humiliate you, Potter." Draco bit his lips, waiting for Harry to intervene. But, the other didn't—so he continue. "In fact, I... fancy you." He chuckled, a bright blush covered his pale complexion. "I guess—my past actions say otherwise." The blonde said sadly looking down to the ground— one of his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

Harry just looked at the boy, not really knowing how he should respond. It toke him a couple moment to collected himself before he suddenly grabbed the blonde's face and kisses him passionately.

In shock, Draco return the gesture and kissed him back.

Disconnecting, they both blushed brightly— putting their foreheads together. Both their hands cupping the other.

"Say it's true— you like me?" The raven asks sucking in his bottom lip between his teeth. His eyes gazing at the other.

"Love you even." The blonde boldly states, kissing him again.