Chocolate mousse cake

"Ah! s—slow down—"
Harry was bent over, leg spread apart. His cheats press against the tinted glass window and hands tied behind his back.  A hand grip his tied arm sternly and another on his hip—thrusting movement repeatedly abusing his hole. Luckily, they were thirteen stories high with the lights off so at least privacy was provided.
"I—I'm not going—n— any—where."
Harry moan out.

The hand on his hip moves up and  grab the base of his jaw pushing his head back.  After, he felt lips nibbling the nape of his neck.

"No, y—you feel to good—to slow down."
A grunt came out from his lover. Sweats forming.

"Well..."
Breathing heavily, Harry mumbled out.
"L—let's take this to the bed—my nipples are getting cold."

A laughed came from behind before his lover pulls out, lifting him up bridal style—cum dripping out—and carried him over the their king size bed.

"You're cleaning that up."
Harry said, snuggling his face deep in his lovers neck. 

"Ugh, Let the maid take care of it"
His lover scoffed.

"Draco, no!"
Harry blushed, feeling embarrassed.

"Oh c'mon love, they already know we do it like bunnies."
Draco said, laying him down of the bed. Hovering above Harry, he bend down leaving trail of kisses and sucking the nipples.
"With how loud you are, I'm would be surprised if no one heard."
Draco's hands begins to roam around Harry's body feeling the tan skin. His right hand grab the base of Harry's cock stoking it gently.

"Ah! Hey!"
Sucking his lips between his teeth, Harry's back arches.
"A—at least untied me, my arms are tiered."
He pouted, looking at Draco with puppy dog eyes.

"But I like seeing you helpless."
Draco softly kisses Harry's nose.

"You just like seeing me suffer, even back at the academy."
Harry wrap his arms around Draco's neck, finally free form the bondage. Legs around waist.
"Well, What are you waiting for? I thought you didn't want to slow down."
Harry taunt. Smile forming on his face.

"Oh you're in for it."
Draco smirks.
Letting go of Harry's cock, Draco's arms pushed himself up and thrust balls deep inside Harry already gaping hole. A loud moan emits from Harry's lips.

**
Harry's eyes softly open. Sensing the sunlights beam through the window, he pulls the pillow over his head. A headache was beginning to form. Feeling his husband arms still warp around his chest from behind, he slowing bent up—careful not to wake up his sleeping beauty—in the process he felt something inside him. Lifting up the bottom half of the covers—Draco's cock was still inside him.

"He didn't pull out."
Harry chuckles. Flopping back down of the bed, twisting his upper body and snuggled up in Draco's chest.

"Hnn...let me sleep."
Draco mumbled into Harry's hair.

"You slag."
Harry remarks before kissing Draco's jaws and closing his eyes.

Yup, they were happy.

-fin-