Raspberry tart

"Hey Potter!"

"Ugh." Ron groans as the trio abruptly stopped along the corridors upon hearing the voice of Malfoy's. "C'mon Harry. Don't mind him—"

"What do you want." Ignoring Ron, Harry walked over to Malfoy. Staring him right in the eyes with tension.

"You know...the usual." A smirk creep its way onto Malfoy's faces as he leans in, whispering the last part in Harry's ears.

Before Harry could replay, Malfoy strolled away along with his lackeys behind him.

"What was that about?" Hermione questioned in pure confusion as she and Ron came up behind Harry.

"Don't know." He shrugged

"Well whatever that was. Don't let it bother you."
Ron commented, swinging his arms around Harry's shoulders.
"C'mon, Hagrid's waiting for us."

Hermione agreed as they all made their way to the cabin.

***

Harry was pushed up against the stone wall. Kisses attacking his whole neck emitting a moan or two from his parted lips.

Their "usual" meant meet me at R.O.R at 11.

"W—wait, Dragon. let's get inside first." Harry managed out, feeling for the door as the room of requirement appears.

"Hmm...you keep me waiting for too long." Draco snuggle his face down the nape of Harry's neck.

"Don't be dramatic. I was only a couple minutes late." Harry chuckles. Pushing Draco off him and pulling him in the room towards the couch by his wrist. "So what's the deal today?"

Harry sat on the couch wrapping his arms around Draco's waist who was still standing in front of him. Harry looked up, eyes wide with curiosity rather than questions.

Draco's hands feels its way through Harry's unruly hair causing the boy the purr a little.

"What do you think?" Bending down, Draco pulled on Harry's hair—tugging his head back— and kissing him roughly on the lips.

"You're a jealous bitch?" Harry retorted.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."Annoyed, Draco shove Harry down. "But...No."

Placing his hands underneath Harry's shirt, he slowly pushes it up, feeling the tone skin of the other.

"Mmm...you're totally jealous."Harry tensed.

"I'll show you jealous." Draco snarl, attacking Harry's lips this time, forcing them to part with his tongue and sucking them hungrily. At the same time, his hands pulls Harry's shirt and pants off leaving him with just his boxer. Disconnecting, he made his way down Harry's neck and collarbone.

"You too...Take 'em off." Breathing heavily, Harry struggled to unzip Draco's pants.

***

"Aren't you a little close with that Diggory." Draco's arm wrapped around Harry, tighten a little at the statement.

"So you admit it." Harry laughed. Snuggling his head into Draco's chest.

"He likes you, that boy."

"It's called being nice, Dragon. You should try it sometime."

"I am nice."

"...."

"...Harry." Becoming impatient, Draco flips Harry over. Growling.

"Ok! Ok, you're nice." Harry laughed out. Placing his hands on Draco's faces. He smiled eyeing him up and down. "Very...nice."

With that Draco leans down and connected their lips together.