Chapter 81: Does Your Wrist Still Hurt?

There was no one she knew in this era.

An indiscernible depth flashed past her eyes. Nian Yue bent down to pick up her school blazer and put it on. She turned around and asked Wang Zhizhi, "Are you done with your work?"
'Wang Zhizhi kept the shock in her heart and turned around to pack her things before leaving with Nian Yue.

She and the study committee member were responsible for writing and beautifying the text. Since she had finished her work, she could leave.

On the other hand, the study committee member who had not said anything looked at the two of them leave with a complicated expression.

*

Nian Yue and Wang Zhizhi had agreed to go to the hospital that day. Madam Wang had been hospitalized for a period of time and her condition was improving.

Nian Yue had one hand in her pocket and her backpack was casually slung over her shoulder. She looked a little nonchalant.

'Wang Zhizhi thought about what Nian Yue had drawn today. When she walked out of the school gate, she could finally ask openly, "Nian Yue, did you draw a story about a battlefield today?"
Although Nian Yue said that it was a language, she believed that it was a real battlefield.

On the battlefield, there were people who risked their lives to resist. That was because they had faith and hope in their hearts. More importantly, they had their loyalty to their country.
"Yes."

Nian Yue nodded. There was no need for her to hide anything from Wang Zhizhi.

Everything she had drawn on the blackboard today was real.

She had experienced all the stories herself.

'Wang Zhizhi was not a talkative person. She knew that Nian Yue had a cold personality, so she did not continue asking.

'When they arrived at the hospital, Madam Wang was packing her things. When she saw the two of them coming in, her face was filled with smiles. "Yue Yue, it's great to see you here!"
"Yeah."

Nian Yue nodded. Madam Wang liked her a lot and asked her a lot of things.

Although Nian Yue had a cold personality, she still answered Madam Wang's questions truthfully.

"Mom, you're too enthusiastic..." Wang Zhizhi interrupted.

Nian Yue had a bad temper. Other than her and Lin Nan, no one else in the class dared to provoke her.

She was really afraid that Madam Wang would be too enthusiastic and put her off.

It was only when they left that Nian Yue reached out to touch Madam Wang. There was already a faint blue glow around her.

Madam Wang's physical fitness was much better than before.

It seemed her last potion had worked. Nian Yue narrowed her eyes when she heard this news. It was unclear what she was thinking.

After settling Wang Zhizhi and Madam Wang down, Nian Yue came out of the Wang's family residence. The sky was already dark. There was a round moon hanging in the dark night sky, looking blurry and dreamy.
Her figure was a little cold as she tured around slowly. She was still fiddling with her phone and a mocking smile appeared on her lips. "You've been following me for a few days and you don't have anything to say?"
She was a little lazy and could turn a blind eye to some things. However, sometimes, if some went overboard, she would not be too apologetic about being blunt!

The street lamps above her were bright and blinding. Nian Yue weighed the phone in her hand and suddenly threw it around the corner!

The place she had thrown the phone towards was coincidentally at the corner of the alley. It was pitch black there and one could not even see their own fingers.