Chapter 20: She has the Black Card

Wang Wei did not expect her to ask for money. He refused to bend. "Who are you trying to blackmail?! How can a stupid phone cost 20,000 dollars?"

"That girl's phone must be the latest model of PG..."

"I think so. She's wearing No. 1 Middle School's uniform. I heard that the students there are either rich or noble..."

"Her backpack seems to be LY's latest model. One costs more than 60,000 dollars..."

...

The crowd was chattering non-stop. Wang Wei accidentally saw the symbol on Nian Yue's shoes. They had to cost thousands of dollars.

Although the three people from the Nian Family were unkind to the Host, they had done a lot of things on the surface.

The bag Nian Yue was carrying was indeed LY's new style. However, Nian Yan had forced it onto the Host.

"We'll know when the police arrive whether it's worth 20,000 dollars or not." Nian Yue's lips twitched and the coldness in her eyes remained.

No matter how stupid Wang Wei was, he knew that Nian Yue was not joking.

He was already in debt, and it would be even harder for him to escape when the police arrived.

Wang Wei crawled up from the ground and ran away.

Before he left, he threatened harshly, "Just you wait!"

The crowd that had been watching dispersed reluctantly.

Nian Yue walked over and helped Zhao Limei up.

Zhao Limei endured the pain and stood up from the ground. She looked apologetic. "I'm sorry. You lost 20,000 dollars because of me. Give me your contact details and bank account number..."

Even though Nian Yue would not miss the 20,000 dollars, Zhao Limei knew very well that money did not come from nowhere.

Nian Yue's cell phone was broken because of her, so she naturally had to bear the responsibility of paying for it.

Nian Yue took the label from her bag and wrote down her contact details. "You can return it when you have money!"

She did not tell Zhao Limei not to return it, nor did she ask her to return it immediately.

"Thank you for just now..." Zhao Limei took the paper and kept it carefully.

"You're welcome," Nian Yue said as she glanced at her with her cold eyes. "You'd better go to the hospital to check on your injury."

Wang Wei was a big man and he did not hold back just now.

On leaving the mall, Nian Yue realized that it was already dark outside.

There were many people at this hour and it was not easy to hail a taxi.

Nian Yue took out her cell phone and played a game. Her ride hadn't arrived yet.

The girl frowned and her eyes were filled with impatience.

At that moment, a black Maybach stopped in front of her. Nian Yue did not even raise her head.

She started another round of the game. Her actions were so fast that the opponent did not even have time to react before he was killed.

Lin Nan got out of the car and walked up to her. "Nian Yue, are you going back? Shall I send you back?"

For some reason, ever since Nian Yue helped him teach those hooligans a lesson last time, he would regard her with respect whenever he saw Nian Yue.

"Thank you." Nian Yue turned off her phone. She had already cleared the game. She smiled and did not stand on ceremony with him.