Chapter 62: Wang Meihua's Intentions

On the second day of class, Nian Yue was still feeling a little cold.

Nian Chaoyu had given her a call yesterday, and she could have chosen not to go. In the end, she still went because she wanted to see if Nian Chaoyu had any feelings for this body.

As it tumed out, she was overthinking.

Nian Chaoyu could bring himself to leave without hesitation.

That was good too. Since she had other things to do, she would be able to focus on her own things without being tied to the Host.

In the afternoon, Nian Yue and Lin Nan went to the field slowly. The physical education classes for Class A and Class B were usually held together.

After the previous incident where she played basketball with Class A's students and even won against Class B during the Lunar New Year, the entire Class B looked at her differently.

Nian Yan and Chen Yiran appeared at the same time. They saw a cold-looking young girl wearing a black shirt and black pants. She had her earphones on and her fingers flew across the screen.

"Theard from my dad that Nian Yue severely injured Cheng Du yesterday..." Nian Yan bit her lower lip and spoke carefully.

"Cheng Du? Didn't their family become corrupted?" someone whispered.

Cheng Du was known to be unruly. He was on par with Lin Nan.

The difference was that Lin Nan had his threshold and never touched girls.

It might not be the case with Cheng Du. It was said that he had caused a high school junior to go for an abortion in a small clinic and she almost died from massive bleeding.

The girl's parents came to the school to demand an explanation, but the matter was left unsettled.

"I don't know. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday and called my parents over..." Nian Yan said softly," But in the end, she refused to let my parents take care of her and said that she had left the Nian Family..."
"Hmph." Chen Yiran sneered. "It was right for your parents not to meddle in this. Bringing this home will only create trouble for your parents."

He had not forgotten that Nian Yue had rushed to Class B and beaten him up. He had long wanted revenge.

Yet, he could not find an opportunity.

"But, how did she come back yesterday?" Nian Yan's eyes were filled with innocence. "Could she be..."
She did not finish her sentence, but the classmates who were with him understood almost everything.

Cheng Du was extremely lecherous and Nian Yue was beautiful. It was unknown what happened between them.

Nian Yue, who was playing games, heard the commotion and only lifted her eyes to glance at them.

Nian Yan lifted her head and coincidentally met that pair of bottomless eyes. In that instant, she felt a chill down her spine.

The corner of Nian Yue's lips twitched. She spun the cell phone in her hand and made a pose as if she was about to smash it. Nian Yan suddenly covered her head and jumped up!
ant"

Her voice was shrill. When the other students heard her voice, they all looked over subconsciously.

"It's fine. I... accidentally saw a cockroach..."
Sensing everyone's gaze, Nian Yan explained reflexively.

'When the other Class A students heard her explanation, they all sneered with mockery.

Chen Yiran and Nian Yan's reputation in No.1 Middle School had long been ruined.