Introduction + Author's Note ♡

Right Where You Left Me
Reiner Braun

Sometimes, snow falls in early spring. There are moments in life that just kind of happen, but don't really make sense. There are lapses in infinity where an incomprehensible series of events just fall into place, seemingly lasting only for a spell, but has invisibly altered everything forever. That's how it was for Reiner and Eden, when they met during an idle time in each other's blizzards, snowbound during the calm before the storm; warm against the hearth.

But she was a common Marleyan citizen, and he was an Eldian warrior. Wintertime was a nice place to be, for a while. There are other things in life needed to be considered before one chooses a path to walk forever. Unfortunately, the paths they chose winded away from the other, and in the end it seemed like the country they were both born and raised in- the one they have sworn their loyalty to- was a country forever suspended in summer, when there was no need to relight the hearth.

When they both return to the grave of their home, would their presence be enough to absolve a deserter from their wrongdoings to their one and only, true homeland?

-~•~-

Playlist is in the process of creation ♡

-~•~-

Author's Note

Right Where You Left Me is a stand-alone fic following Eden, one of the women of our AoT Seasons universe.

This is the story of her and Reiner, a character that I absolutely adore and care about in Attack on Titan; in fact one of my personal favorites right up there with Erwin and Armin.

Compared to Daisy, this will be a short tell, as it draws on the story of two people with their own sorrowful pasts, trying to mend themselves and be at peace with what they had been through whilst being each other's best friend.

The story will be set using the Paradis calendar (850-beyond), which is probably not the same calendar that Marleyans use, but we will be employing just to avoid any confusion in the storyline.

This will contain themes of violence, alcoholism and suicide. I try to be as mild as possible, but this is a heads up in case you are sensitive in those topics.

I might not be updating this as regularly as planned, but thank you for being here, and thank you for your support and patience as always. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I'm very excited to introduce this new character we are about to meet- and her encounter with one of the most loved characters of the story we all adore.

ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN!

Please leave a vote and comment so I can continue improving my work for y'all.

With love,
Phoebe ♡