Forty- six

Anna fluttered her eyes, opening it slightly after hearing her ringtone go off. She moved a little when something weighed her down. She lifted her head only to see Scott peacefully sleeping with his legs tangled in hers and his arms protectively wrapped around her. Upon realizing she had fallen asleep in his arms, Anna slowly got up, carefully unwrapping his arms around her body and mindful not to wake Scott.

    She gave a long stare at her handsome Greek godlike man that it was almost impossible to get over the urge to kiss him. Lost in thought, still processing her impassioned glorious lovemaking with Scott, Anna touched her lips to prevent her from biting on it. Scott made her scream shamelessly, making her feel foreign pleasures she never knew existed as her body was still recovering from everything.

     How did she get things so far with Scott? Maybe it's what love does, makes you do things you didn't plan for. Anna thought for a second and contemplated whether or not she should wait a little longer but her ringing phone made the choice for her.

    Anna got out of bed, stark naked to answer her phone. It was Naraya calling.

   "Finally she answers! Where the hell did you put your phone?" Naraya asked her accusingly.

    "I'm sorry." Anna tried to arrange her hair as she picked up her dress and panties from the floor.

    "Why are you whispering? And where did you go?"

    Anna turned to glance at Scott who slept soundly. "Um... Busy." She said, holding the phone between her cheek and shoulder while she tugged on her dress.

   "It's been almost two hours Anna. No one has seen you or Scott! Do you know where he went?" Naraya questioned.

    "Um... I..." She looked at Scott before answering. "N-no. Haven't seen him." Anna answered with a trace of stutter.

    "You should get your butt out here now. Isla's been asking of you."

   "Give me five, I'll be out." Anna tried to assure her.

    "And Scott, try to contact him too. His father isn't taking his absence too likely." She told Anna.

    "Okay." Anna said before hanging up. She wore her panties, straightened out her dress and used her fingers to comb her disheveled hair.

     She got into the bathroom to use the faucet, rinsed her face with water and dabbed it with a small towel she met on the sink. Looking at the mirror, she could tell that Scott left hickeys all over neck and collarbone, luckily, they were only minor, unlike the one beneath her dress especially her cleavage.

    Taking in a deep breath she walked out of the bathroom. Anna walked up to the bed, sweeping his hair away from his face and planted a light kiss on Scott's forehead. "Happy birthday." She whispered against his forehead before finally leaving the room.

        "Anna!" Some called her name as she walked into the garden.

She turned to see who had called her. It was Scott's cousin Chad.

    "Have you seen Scott? I've been trying to reach him but he isn't picking any of my calls." Chad asked her.

   "Last I saw him, he was heading to his room." Anna gave him a wide smile.

   "Really?"

   "I think the party wore him out." She told him.

   "He shouldn't be worn out. I'll go get him." Chad tried to move but Anna stopped him.