Seven.

Seven years leap...

......................................................................

He had just been crowned Sexiest man alive by U. S People magazine and his pictures were all over magazine frontpage covers, social media. He was famous! Not just for being a billionaire's son, but for his sinful, hot looking body with the face of a Greek god.

Ethan Ontario sat in his luxurious and extravagant living room, he was holding a magazine in his hand, just then his wife Rhonda walked in with a tray in her hands.

"Your son made the news again." Ethan slammed the magazine on a table beside the armchair he sat on.

"Did he?" Rhonda bent over, carefully placing the tray beside the magazine. She picked up the magazine, standing erect. "Sexiest man alive." She said reading the heading as she couldn't help but chuckle.

Ethan picked up the cup of tea from the tray, sipping it slowly. "What is wrong with that kid?" He said, shaking his head in disappointment. "This is the second time this month he's making a fool of himself."

Rhonda sighed, pulling her brown long hair back. "The first wasn't his fault."

Ethan scoffed, setting the cup on the tray. "Don't even start, the first was worse. I can't believe he was involved in such a scandalous act! Sex tape? I'm running for a Senate seat soon and he's trying to ruin my reputation." The wrinkles at the corner of his eyes were more visible when his squinted.

"Oh come on Ethan, you can't blame Scott for that one. He was framed. Good thing we were able to rectify everything before it got out of hand." Rhonda defended her son.

"You better talk sense into him. Sexiest man alive indeed." Ethan scoffed sarcastically. "If I did all these bullshits in my youthful days, I won't be where I am today."

"Now you're being mean. Scott is just trying to live his life to the fullest." Rhonda said, going to take a seat facing Ethan directly.

"It's an embarrassment to the whole company! I don't want a bad name attached to the company my grandfather spent years building." He picked up his cup of tea, drawing another sip.

"Do you know what it means to be crowned Sexiest man alive, do you? I doubt that 'cos you won't be saying this. Just stick to your stone-age and give my son some breathing space." Rhonda said to Ethan.

"Keep spoiling him Rhonda, that's what you do. Well I don't care if he is the sexiest man alive, as long as he does his work in the company effectively and efficiently, I have no problem." Ethan finally said, resting his case on his son. Scott.

Just then, someone walked into the living room.

"Here comes the good son." Ethan smiled proudly, watching his older son walk in. Ethan placed down his teacup.

"Mom, dad good morning." Daniel greeted, walking up to his mom.

"Good morning son." Ethan greeted.

Rhonda pecked his cheek as soon as he bent over. "Good morning baby." She patted his cheek and smiled.

Rhonda dotted on her sons as she loved them more than anything in the world. She didn't care if she sounded sentimental in public and would always defend her sons- Daniel and Scott. She was a very strong and charming woman, very lovable and accommodating. She was a full time housewife as Ethan didn't want her working, she loved cooking and hanging out with friends although she loved a peaceful and quiet life, out of public's eye. On the hand, her husband, Ethan was one rigid man. He was impulsive and hard.