13. Beach.

Perth is bored so he just sitting in his couch. It's been two months after the last shoot of their series and he doesn't have any work for now.

They shoot the series for more than one year and Perth used to see Zee, they even hang out together because of fan service but now that he didn't see him, he miss him.

He always think about him.

Thinking if Zee eat his meals, have enough sleep and rest.

He wants to call him but he doesn't know what to say to him if he answer the phone.

He open his phone and scroll to his social media account.

He blinks.

He saw a post of Zee he is in the beach wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt with a sunglasses. It's looks good in him.

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩? 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?

He tilts his head. 𝘕𝘰, 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩?

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

He nods. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮! 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩.

𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮.

He dial his phone number and decided to call him.

“Hello?”

He gulps. 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. “Uhm I saw your post. You are in the beach right? Are you with your brother 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?” he tried to asked him casually but he is really nervous.

“No, I'm alone. My friends is with busy with works and if they are not they choose to be with their boyfriends. It's not like I complain tho and P'Max is in his house with P'Tul. They are having sex at the moment.” Zee answered.

Perth chokes on his water. He is drinking his water because he is nervous but he regret it when Zee answered.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬?!

Zee laughs. “Oh sorry... Did I shocked you?”

Perth also laugh awkwardly.
“Yeah... A little.” 𝘓𝘪𝘦!

“But seriously P'Max and P'Tul really did that. I called him before you called me and I heard his moan.” he said. Zee sighs. “Seriously? I hate it. Why do I even need to heard someone's moan? First Saint and NuNew. Second is P'Gulf and P'Mew and now P'Max and P'Tul.”

Perth burst into laughter. He imagine Zee's face when he said that and in his mind it's really stupidly cute and funny.

“Oh, come on! Don't laugh at me, I'm serious. Why do I need to hear them everytime? Why can't they just don't fucking answer their phone if they are in the middle of doing it.”

“Maybe they thought you have important things to say.” he tried to stop himself from laughing.

“Oh shut up!”

Perth smile. He is happy now because he is talking to Zee after a month.

Zee blinks. “Oh I nearly forgot. Why do you called? Is there something wrong?”

“No, I just want to know if where are you now. I kind of bored so I also want to go to the beach.”

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵? Perth smack his head.

Zee unconsciously smile. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦? 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘦𝘴! “Remember when I asked you if what beach you would like to visit if you are on your vacation? That beach.”

“Really? Wait for me, okay? I'll go there. Let's have fun together.” Perth said and cut the call immediately before he prepare his clothes in the bag.

Zee looks at his phone. “I'll wait for you.”

Actually he also miss Perth but he doesn't have a will to call him. Luckily, Perth called him.

Even if Perth is just bored that's why he called him he don't care. He is happy.

X•X•X

“Are you sure I can share a room with you?” Perth asked.

Perth is sitting in the bed and Zee is standing in front of him. “Yes. I don't really mind sharing a bed with you. We already did that countless of times so it's okay.”

Yes, they already did that more than twice. They sleep in the same bed when they are drunk, when they are in the shooting place of their series, when they are in the world tour, when they sleep in NuNew's place. Too many.

X•X•X

“Wow this is so good!” Perth said. They are having their dinner in the beach and the food is great.

Zee nods. He agree.

They continue eating and when they're done they decided to walk in the sand barefoot, enjoying the night breeze.

Perth looks around when he heard some clicking sound.

“Do you want to go back in the room? I think someone know us.” Perth whisper to Zee. Some people noticed them and they even take a picture of them from afar.

“Yeah, let's go. It's also cold here.”

Perth remove his jacket and put it in Zee. “Wear that for now.”

“Aren't you cold?”

“I am but you are also cold so you need it.”

Perth walks first and Zee is behind him.

Zee can smell Perth's scent in the jacket. He likes it... no no, he loves it.

X•X•X

Perth is sleeping soundly while Zee is still awake.

He is watching Perth's sleeping face.

He smile and caressed Perth's face. “I love you, Perth.” he kissed his forehead. “Good night.”

He close his eyes and sleep.

Slowly, Perth open his eyes.

He is awake when Zee caressed his face and he is about to open his eyes earlier but Zee said he loves him. It's makes him stunned for a seconds. He even feel that Zee kiss his forehead.

He reach his face and then his forehead wherein Zee dropped a peck.

“Good night.” he whisper and kiss Zee in his forehead.