Special chapter 2.

NuNew and Saint is inside the kitchen in their restaurant. They are cutting the ingredients right now while Perth and Zee is arranging the chairs and tables.

They decided to be business partner and work together after they all stopped their acting career.

“Baby careful with the knife.” Saint said to NuNew when NuNew almost cut his fingers. “I already told you to help Perth outside and me and Zee can cook but you insist to help me here even if you are hurt.”

“I want to be with you, baby. Just let me do this and besides my arms is not that hurt. I can still do this, you know.”

“Are you really sure? If you are outside you can use just one of your hands to clean and to arrange the chairs but if you are here you need to use both.” Saint asked, worriedly. NuNew slipped in the bathroom in the morning when he wakes up and he hurt his arms because of that.

NuNew smile at his boyfriend and kiss him. He tilted his head to the right and Saint to the left, they are kissing each other like how they usually do.

NuNew put his left arm to the back of Saint's neck while the right arm just stay in his side. He can't raise it because it's a little bit hurt.

Saint pulls him closer and lifts NuNew lightly to the table behind them.

NuNew pulls Saint again and claim his lips. His rakes Saint's hair from the back and his kiss trails down to Saint ears. “You're so sexy.” he bites it softly and lick it. His lips trails down to his neck and sucks it. It's make Saint sighs, more on moan actually.

In the other hand. Zee is about to open the door to the kitchen widely but when he heard some small noise his move halted.

He tried to see what is happening inside and when he saw NuNew sitting in the table while sucking Saint he pull the door to close.

Zee looks at Perth and glares at the door. “They gonna do some funny stuff inside!” Zee hissed.

Perth laughs and pull his boyfriend to the stuff room and locked it.

“Just let them, Zee and let's do something interesting.” Perth said seductively.

“Like what Saint and NuNew?” Zee asked while frowning hard.

Perth nods and kiss Zee in the lips.

When they break their kisses Perth whisper to his ears. “Your turn.” he winks at Zee. “Is that okay if I moan your name?”

“Of course. Saint and NuNew won't hear us tho. This room is soundproof.” Zee smirks. Of course it's his turn because last time he let Perth fucked him until dawn.

When they are done doing their business Perth and Zee go to the bathroom and clean themselves after that they knocked on the door of the kitchen.

“Are you done fucking each other? Let's start the work.” Zee asked them, almost yelling.

“Wait... just a minute.” Saint open the door and say it before he blast the door in front of them. It almost hit their faces.

His face is read and he is also sweating.

Perth and Zee know why so they didn't say anything they just stare at the door un-amused and they walks closer to the table and sit in the chair.

“What a horny bunny they are.” Zee shakes his head in disbelief.

Zee and Perth make out for almost half an hour but when they are done NuNew and Saint is still doing it.

Zee and Perth is talking to each other while waiting for Saint and NuNew to finish their business.

“You can flip the close sign now.” Saint said and closed the door again to start cooking.

“Are we ready now?” Zee asked Perth.

Perth nods and smile. “Ready yourself.”

Zee chuckles. “This is gonna be a long day again.” he walks to the door and flipped the CLOSE sign to OPEN.

X•X•X

“This is your order ma'am.” Perth put the order in the table.

The girl lifted her head and his eyes widen, she blinks. She even slapped herself.

Perth looks at her. 𝘐𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺?

Perth looks at his boyfriend who is serving the table beside him.

“Oh my god!!!” the girl exclaimed. She looks at Perth and Zee. “You're the lead actor in BE MINE right? You're the Pick and his the Zid. I'm a fan.”

Zee and Perth blinks. It's been four years after they stopped acting they didn't expect that someone will remember them.

“Hi? I'm Jane and I'm really a fan of that series.”

“Ah thank you.” Perth said. “Enjoy your meal ma'am.” Perth walks to his boyfriend.

X•X•X

“One of our costumer remember us. The lead of the famous BL series BE MINE.” Perth said to NuNew and Saint when they are eating their dinner in the restaurant after they closed it.

“Really? It's been years it's quite shocking that someone remember us.” Saint said.

“That's right.” Perth said and nods. “But maybe someone rewatch it. It's still posted in some of the site, page, and youtube accounts.”

Zee nodded again. “By the way what's your plan for Christmas?”

“We want to go to my hometown. I have a beach house there.” NuNew answered Zee's question.

“Really? That's nice.”

“What about you and Perth?”

“We want to stay at home with family members.” Perth said and lean his head to Zee.

Zee chuckles and kiss Perth in his forehead.

“Ew don't act lovey-dovey in front of us.” Saint looks at them with disgust.

“What's your problem about us acting like this? Atleast we don't fuck each other when we know someone will hear us.” Zee said.

He still remember when Saint fucked NuNew in NuNew's house while Perth and him is in the other room and they can hear all of their noise.

Saint and NuNew chuckles.

“Are you for real? That happened many years ago.” Saint asked.

“I don't care. I still remember it.”

“We already told you that we forgot that you and Perth is in the other room. Can't you forgive us?” NuNew asked.

Zee looks at him un-amused. “No, definitely no.” he even shakes his head.

Perth on the other hand burst into laughter. Everytime Saint, NuNew and Zee talked about what happened that night he still can't stop his laughter. 

It's really funny for his taste.

After they eat their dinner, Saint walked towards them while holding a bucket of beers.

“Let's enjoy this night.” he said and put the drinks in the table before he sit beside his boyfriend.

“For our successful business.” Saint said and raise his beer. “Cheers!”

NuNew, Perth and Zee also raise their beers and clicked the bottles. “Cheers!!!”