15. Accident.

Perth and Zee is eating their breakfast in the beach when someone walks closer to them while taking their pictures.

Perth and Zee shared a stare. Perth nods and they both run away without finishing their breakfast.

The person who is taking their picture is a reporter.

Last night the reporters saw the picture of Zee and Perth walking in the sand barefoot and also a picture of Perth taking off his jacket and put it to Zee in the twitter with the caption

𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙕𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘.

Her friend commented.

𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢! 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙕𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚.

The fans that saw the post is going crazy, not in a bad way but in a good way because they ship them together starting when the IG live of NuNew, Saint, Perth and Zee happened.

But the reporters wants to have a nice scoops and they are willing to do anything to get what they want.

Perth and Zee enter the car, their stuff is already in the inside.

Perth start the car after they put their seatbelt on.

“Shit why do they follow us?!” Perth asked.

“I saw them, they are reporters.” Zee answered and looks at the back.

“What? Then why did they follow us!”

“I don't know.”

The reporters car almost catch up with their car and it's make Zee and Perth scared more. The reporters car tried to hit their car and it's make Perth's speed increase.

“Call help, Zee.”

Zee nods and open his phone. He ignore the messages and he just dial his brother's number.

It only takes 1 ring when Max answer the calls.

Max is really waiting for his calls because he saw the photo of Zee and Perth together. He doesn't have a problem if they are together or it's just a misunderstanding but he wants to make sure that his brother is okay.

“P'Max help us, please.” Max is yet to say anything when Zee said.

“Huh? Where are you? Are you with Perth right now?”

“P' Some of the reporters are following us. We don't know what to– AHHHHHH!!!”

Zee didn't complete whatever he was going to say because their car fell in the ravine. Zee and Perth had blood in their head and they are also unconscious.

“Zee? Zee! What happened?!” Max panicked. He heard the loud sound in the other line along with the yell of Zee and Perth.