Chapter 16 : Be mine?

"Haz..can I ask you something?" I asked terrified of the question I'm about to ask.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah Lou?" He Said. Um I was literally shitting myself at this moment. Do I ask him or no? What if he says no? What if he laughs? What if he.. and what not was going on in my thick skull. I just took a deep breath whilst Harry looked at me with a frown. "Lou you alright?" He asked as I was tensed. Shit this is intense.
"Um Haz you know how you mentioned the other day that you like me and how I said you were my crush?"

HARRY's POV (aha)

"Um Haz you know how you mentioned the other day that you like me and how I said you were my crush?" Louis asked me. What the hell is going on? I don't know what to do or feel. Is Louis legitimately about friend zone me? I really have started to like Louis but I can't make a move, we just decided on being friends and not fussing more about what happened. "Lou it's just me say it.." I said in a soothing way when I noticed he was a little tensed but I was scared shitless inside. He probably doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

"Okay I don't know how to say this but I have waited too long Harry. You are the most beautiful and amazing person. The way you smile and your dimples show, the way you walk, your emerald green eyes, your bad jokes all these little things..they add up to you.. I'm in love with you and all these little things. You bring out the best in me. Give me a chance to be the luckiest man alive. I love you always forever, near and far, closer together. Everywhere I will be with you, everything I will do for you. You taught me the real meaning of love. One look at your face sets my world straight! Even if I'm not that straight.. Will you be my boyfriend? I'm absolutely truly, madly deeply in love. With you." Louis said. Taking out a rose from behind him. "Be mine?" He asked.

And I was struck. I couldn't comprehend what did he say. What? Louis William Tomlinson, wants me Harry Edward styles to be his boyfriend? "Yes Lou yes!" I exclaimed happiness all through my body. Holy shit Louis just asked to be his boyfriend. Louis Tomlinson just asked me to be his boyfriend. Louis freaking Tomlinson. The guy I have been crushing on since I moved here. The guy who gives me butterflies 24/7. The guy who I adore. I hugged him close to me. Very very close. He's mine. I can't believe it. Louis Tomlinson is MY boyfriend. We looked into each other's eyes and got lost. Our faces were so close and I felt his soft  breath against mine and our nose touching. Louis put a hand on my cheek and asked "Haz..can I kiss you?" He whispered. I just nodded as I wasn't able say anything. This didn't felt real. I hope this isn't a dream and if it is, please never wake me up. He gently placed his lips on mine and I kissed back immediately. We slowly moved our lips in sync and it was sweet gentle kiss, full of love and adoration. In that moment I felt alive after a long time. I felt loved after a long time.

.
.

"It knows." Louis suddenly said looking up to the sky from the seat of the compartment we were sitting in the wheel. "What?" I asked really confused. "The moon knows we're in love.." He said looking towards me. "He knows very well.." I replied leaning in for another short kiss.

It was just me, him and the moon.

A/N

Firstly major like a huge credit to young and beautiful fanfic!! Iykyk ;)
Also credits to end of the day and little things song by 1d and some Trending cheesy songs as I used some lyrics..