Chapter 6 : Answers

"So Harry, we have a few questions..." Zayn said and oh boy lets get started..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah go ahead." I said. "So where do you live before moving here?" Liam asked. "Well I was born in Redditch, Worcestershire and then I moved to Holmes chapel, Cheshire and now I moved here." I replied not ready for the next question. "Oh that's great why did you move here?" I knew this question was coming, "Well I guess we just wanted a change." "What do you mean 'we'?" Louis asked. I was confused but replied. "Me, my sister and my mum live in a small house nearby." I said. "Oh so your not gonna stay in uni's dorm?" Louis enquired. I just shook my head. "Oh sucks our dorms are best!" Niall said. "Well I guess I don't mind as I will be seeing you guys everyday and maybe you could show me what your dorms look like." I said. "Of course mate you welcome to stay at any of our dorms anytime." Zayn said. "Thanks, problem solved Ni."
"Yup" he said poping the 'p'. We all sat at the table eating our food and having a laugh here and there whilst I just felt Louis looking at me from across the table all the time. It wasn't like a stare it was more like he was checking me out. WAIT. HAROLD YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF HE'S GAY AND STOP STARING AT HIM AND EAT YOUR MASHED POTATOES.

We all finished our lunch and the bell rang. Niall was going to skip socio as he had not done the assignment and Mr.Corden won't allow any students who haven't done it. I was lucky enough to to have time in the library to complete it but Niall was just watching Spongebob whole time and pretending to the assignment. "Okay this is where we part minions, I won't be going to socio but Louis will be going with you." He said and walking out of the cafeteria. "Haz me and Zee have history together so we'll see you around." Liam said. "Yeah I'll see you around." I said waving them bye. I turned towards Louis who was waiting for me.

"Shall we?" He asked and I blushed crazy. I don't even know why just I felt my cheeks burning hot. "Ye-yeah" I stuttered like a fool. We walked out of the cafeteria and starting heading towards socio. "Hey Haz um do you like to play any sports?" Louis asked and I blushed when I realised he called he 'Haz'. "Uh yeah I play football quite good." I said. I was actually really good back home and was captain of the team.
"Wait really? That's great I love football too! We have tryouts for the team this weekend me and Liam are trying out would you like to join to?" He asked as his eyes were a little bit hopeful. "Um yeah sure why not."
"That's great me and Liam practise every night at the field would you maybe like to join us tonight?" He offered. "Yeah I would love to but I'm not sure if my mum has other plans."
"Well that's alright, here I'll give you my number and you just text me if you come?" I blushed a little too much and pulled my phone out of my pocket.
"Sure here you go" we exchanged our numbers and entered the classroom.
.

Socio probably the best lecture of the day as Louis asked me to sit beside him and he kept passing me notes with jokes about the lecture making me laugh. It was great and then the bell rang. We met Niall, Zayn and Liam and is in at the gate and they all left for their dorms whilst I left for my house.

A/N

Hello lovelies. I decided to keep specific dates for the updates. I'll update every Sunday. and if I have time in between too sometimes :) thanks to KS :)) for this weekly update idea!

QOTD- what do think Harry and Louis? Will they be together? And how long?

Comment and vote if u like it:)))))
~ Banana