Chapter 2 : New start

This is how I imagine the house to look like ^^

"My name is Harry not Hai-" I was interrupted in the middle of the conversation by my mom pulling over.."Is this our new house?" I enquired "Yes honey this is this is the house we will be staying in!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly undone my seatbelt and practically sprinted out of the truck. I was really excited to be here as I needed a new fresh start after what happened back in Cheshire. To move on I had chopped my hair. They used to be really long about 9 inches but I decided to cut them off because it felt like a new start. I looked at the house and it was nothing too extravagant or luxurious..it was rather a small house and it had a lot of greenery around it..it was so beautiful that it instantly made me feel like home..

My mom had bought this house before we got here. Me and Gems had a race to who would get to the house first. She won and struck her tongue at me to which I replied "Your such a loser!" "Hey!" She smacked my arm.
"If anyone's the loser iT's YoU." "No I'm not" "Yes you are" I was about to reply when mum came and interrupted me for the third time till now and it was only 4 in the afternoon.
"If you two don't stop this nonsense right now you will be sleeping outside tonight." My exclaimed.
"Oh I thought Hairy would be doing that anyways." replied Gems  "Gemma stay in your limits love, otherwise I won't hesitate to make you sleep with him." I just chuckled and we all went inside the house.

" I just chuckled and we all went inside the house

As we entered there was the living room. It had a small coffee table and a couch. Just in front of the couch was a television and on the adjacent side was a huge artificial lake or you can say a giant swimming pool. "Do you like it? I mean it's the best I could find in this area." Mum asked Gems and me, " I love it" we both replied at the same time and we all laughed again. "Well Hazza your room is upstairs towards the left and Gems yours is in the corner." mum said and pointing in the directions our rooms were." My room is this one. You two go and take a tour of the place and get settled. I'll help the driver get the boxes out." I just nodded and went upstairs really exited to see my room. Mum told us that furniture is already be there and that we will use that only but we can arrange our rooms and decorate it according to our likings which I'm very excited about.

 Mum told us that furniture is already be there and that we will use that only but we can arrange our rooms and decorate it according to our likings which I'm very excited about

Gemma's room^^

I opened the door and immediately I knew this was the wrong room. Gemma was sitting on the bed looking around it.....was an amazing room I'm not gonna lie it I kinda want it. "This is nice" I said Gems hummed and said "Have you seen yours?" She inquired. I shook my head and replied. " I was going to but I guess I kinda got lost and opened this room thinking it was mine,but this is an amazing room..I think I want it."
"Hairy I understand your gay but it doesn't mean you can manipulate me into taking my beautiful decorated room alright?"
"Alright!" I replied lifting my arms to surrender. "Well I'll go and check my room out." I said and closed the door.
I went to the other side of the house and found the room which was mine.. I placed my hand on the door knob and opened the door..

Okay a little cliffhanger
I'll update soon and pls comment if u like it :)
-Banana