Chapter 14 : Ice Cream

I waited for Harry. After a while and after explaining to Niall why he couldn't join us I heard a knock on the door. "Hey Haz!" I said and hugged him. "Hey Lou and Ni!" He said and hugged me and waved at Niall. "Alright we'll be leaving, Bye Ni!" I said and walked out with Harry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So how was your day today Hazza?" I asked as we walked to the ice cream parlour. "Um it was good Gemma was being annoying when I got home, but it was fine." I just chuckled and said "Haz you just one sis and I have four and you still have more issues than me." I said "Well I really don't know how you manage it Lou, Gems is really Annoying anyways that reminds where is you family and why don't live with them?" He asked. "Oh I used to live in Manchester, and because I wanted to study I moved here. My family is still there." I replied smiling at the memories. "Do you miss them?" He asked. "Of course I do, a lot." I replied as we reached the parlour.

We went inside and ordered. "Hello how may I help you sir?" The lady asked us politely. "Hey I will have a mint chocolate chip ice cream and what bout you?" I asked Harry. "Oh I'll have a blue lagoon" He said and the lady prepared our order. She handed us the ice creams and we walked out. "Hey it matched your eyes." Harry said referring to his ice cream. "Oh yeah and mine matches yours!" I said and we both started laughing. I swear Harry's laugh is the best sound I have heard.

"Hey did you talk to Liam?" Harry asked me. "Umm no I didn't have time and forgot." I said. "Well there is a Christmas carnival in town tomorrow sand maybe we can go together, if your free you know tomorrow is Sunday?" I asked Harry. I really wanted to go and I have also got the tickets. "Sure Lou that sounds really fun!"
"Cool I'll pick you up! And afterwards we can talk to Li" I said and we reached Harry's house (*pun intended*) Thanks for the treat Lou, I'll see you tomorrow." Harry said and hugged me. It felt so warm neither of us wanting to let go. It was such a quiet place and night time. We finally pulled away and I gave Harry a kiss on cheek and left for dorm.

I can't help but smile as I walked to my dorm. I really like Harry and I was thinking about asking him out tomorrow at carnival. Maybe I should ask Niall he gives great advice, I reached the dorm and visited the very common sight. Oh what? Just Niall sleeping with food all over him. I just chuckled and went to take a shower. I came out and cleaned Niall's side a bit and finally letting me sleep. Tomorrow will be really exciting.

A/N

Not edited but here u go..