Chapter 04 - New License

In the last Chapter out heroes in training where working on their Special Moves for the Upcoming License Exams,but the one that trained the most was Takato and his partner Digimon Guilmon hopping to have more control on their Bio - Merge Form (Dukemon) but at the same time he made sure that All - Might & Midoriya Izuku didn't get close to the two of them. 

Opening

The Members of class 1:B started getting ready for their Provisional Hero License Exam, that is when there told to get on the buss by their Homeroom Teacher Vlad - King, but what they didn't know is that there was someone with blond hair in the shadows glaring at all of them 'I'll make sure that all of you suffer for this and especially you new kid' the blond haired teen thought to himself darkly as he saw the bus leave the school grounds.

He got his phone out of his pocket "They've just left" he said into the phone as he was walking out of the gates without being seen by anyone.

With Class 1:B

Back on the buss Takato was talking with Setsuna while his new classmates are looking at the Tamer with a confused look on their faces 'How can we get to know him better?' They all thought at the same time but that is when Takato and Guilmon notices their stares so he faces them "Yes, is there anything that i can help all of you?" The boy asked them with a calm look on his face. 

instead of answering the Tamer with a silent shake of the heads in a negative way, that is when Takato and Guilmon decide to look at the view from the they are sitting and after 30 Minutes that is when Takato felt someone pull on his sleeves and that is when look only to see Setsuna along with one of his classmates Yamagi Reiko.

"What's it?" The Tamer asked the two of them.

that is when they thought of the questions that they were going ask him but that is when the ghost girl decided to go first "Why did you seal yourself all those years ago?" She asked him with curiosity in her voice.     

That actually made everyone in the bus pay attention to the two of them as they all were interested in that story, including their Homeroom teacher Vlad - King also wanted to know why he sealed himself instead of spending with his friends and family.  

That actually surprised him when he heard their question, that made the tamer sad because he was the only one that was effected by the Time - difference in the Digital World after a large "Sigh!" Takato look at the two of them and the rest of his classmates with a depressed look on his face.

"The reason was because of the age difference between me & the others after coming back from the Digital World!" Takato told the with a empty look.