Prologue

This Story starts later from the Original canon, this will have a legend that was forced to be forgotten by the government they will try anything to get control of takato but they will all learn that messing with tamer brings trouble.

Opening

In Kamino There is a battle between two titans one is called All-For-One & the other one is called All-Might "I'll be Taking Everything Back All-For-One!" A blond hero shouted out in the air towards the Faceless man.

That is when the faceless man moves his arms into a catching position "Are you going to kill me again All-might!" He shouted back to the hero All-Might.

With Katsuki & The others 

The Blond haired boy was rescued by the others with a crazy plan, all of this was seen by the two Titan "You're not going anywhere!" All-For-One shouted while moving his arm towards the boy but that is when one spectators notices something on top of the buildings.

"Hey there is something or Someone on top of that building!" A random spectator called out while pointed to that direction.

This made everyone look towards the direction that he is pointing to and that is when they saw something that is silver, but they ignored it to carry on with their battle.

Katsuki was sure that he heard "Shield Of The Just!" Making the boy look back to that direction, that is when he saw a beam going towards the battle.

Back With All-Might Vs All-For-One

The two of the were about to use their finishing moves to end the battle "Shield of the Just!" The two of them heard from behind them.

The attack of the two of them were hit at the same time making them stop the fight and turn towards the source of the attack, that is when they saw a humanoid that looks like a knight on top of the building.

"WHO ARE YOU?" They two of them shouted at the same time. 

That is when the knightly figure lifted his lance to the sky after that he pointed it to the two of them "My Name is Dukemon, I'm a digimon and I'm here to shine a light threw the darkness that has plague this world!" Announces to the whole world when the cameras were pointed to him. 

Back With Katsuki

Back With Katsuki

Katsuki was in shock when he saw Dukemon, which alerted his friends "Baku-bro do you who or what that is?" A boy with red hair & shark teeth said to the boy who was watching the screen in shock.