Chapter 03 - Preparing for the Hero License And The Reappearance of Dukemon

In the last chapter the Tamer & his Digimon partner just got to know their new classmates yesterday, while at the same time one of his classmates were set towards the principle Office and in the night the two of them to a movie night and all of them spent the whole night watching the movie & getting to know one another. 

Opening

It was a new morning were the sun was shining down the dorms on the new student for the Hero Class 1.B, as the sun broke through the gap in the curtains landing straight on Takato & Guilmon's face starring the two of them awake.

With a groan in their voices when he tried turning to the to the side but that is when he was woken up by his partner Guilmon "Takatomon it's time to wake up!" He said while rubbing his snout on the sleeping tamer. 

"Hm, Guilmon why are you up at this hour?" Takato asked the red dinosaur digimon as he was getting up from the bed. 

That is when the Hazard digimon told his Tamer that he was told to wake him up at this hour, so that he is not late for his first day in school.

That made Takato get up from his bed and glare at his partner digimon but first he had to get ready so he got up from the bed and headed to get his school uniform from the desk, after he was dressed the tamer & Digimon met up with Kendo so that they can head downstairs to get their morning breakfast.

"Morning Takato-Kun & Pres!" A talking head said to the two of them and that made the two of them jump from their seats while Guilmon started to sniff the flouting head. 

But that is when the three of them heard some whimpering from the digimon, which made Setsuna think on how cute Guilmon is and that is when she also greeted the red Dino which brought a smile back on his snout.

"Yey! she remembered me Takatomon" Guilmon celebrated with himself while jumping Up & Down.

This made everyone in the Dorm room laugh at the red dinosaur digimon but that is when they see that all of them are late for their lesson "Guys we're late so lets move it" Kendo ordered everyone in the room and that is when they quickly dashed out or the dorm as they headed towards their classroom.

Classroom 1.B

Takato and the others manages to arrived on time into their classroom and when they sat down is when their teacher entered the room while looking at his students with a serious look on his face.

"Good Morning Vlad-King Sensei!" They all said at the same time after standing up and bowing in respect to the man.

All of the students sat back down on their seats, while paying attention at their teacher on what he is going to tell them