Chapter 02 - New Class & Meeting 1.B

In the last chapter Takato met up with Katsuki's families, while they were introducing themselves but that is when they heard the door bell ring and that is when they ask the oldest son of the family to open the door only to see his teacher and principle from the Hero School U.A. The two of them came to get some information on who he is and how he's able to do that after that they were told about how he placed himself to sleep and the story that's been passed down, at the same time Principle Nezu offered the Tamer of Hazard to become a student at his school and he accepted it.

Opening

It was a new day in the bakugou household where in the living room you could find the young Tamer along with his partner digimon Guilmon sleeping there but that is when they are woken up by Mitsuki who was going into the kitchen.

"Good Morning Mitsuki-San!" Takato told the older woman while rubbing his eyes.

This surprised the woman but after a few seconds she managed to calm down and that is when she glared at the tamer "Takato-Kun don't surprised me like that!" The older blond woman scolded the young boy with a stern look.

(She Has the Scolding look on her face)

This made the young Tamer cower in fear from her and nodded his head quickly, after this action the Mrs. bakugou went back to the kitchen with a smile on her face so that she can get started on the breakfast for everyone.

Takato went to make sure that he has everything ready for his first of Hero school, after a couple of minutes he has all of his belongings to place in his Dorm room and when he manages to finish on checking everything that is when Him & Guilmon see Katsuki coming into the room.

"Morning Takato/Guilmon!" The Young Explosion user says to the two of them.

The tamer look at his direction to the boy and just him a nod for a greeting and that is when takato headed towards the bathroom to change into his school uniform, when he came back down the tamer could the table all set up and that everyone was waiting for him.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting!" Takato told the family while scratching the back of his head.

The whole family along with their guest finished everything that is on the table, after they have finished Takato & Katsuki got all of their belongings and before they can leave the house "Come on Buddy!" He told his digimon partner.

This made the digimon get up from the floor went towards his tamer "Hai Takatomon!" He said with innocence.    

The three of them are out of the door after saying goodbye towards the bakugou's and that is when they started walking to the U.A, Takato along katsuki were recognize by the public for the All-For-One incident because one was the student that got kidnapped by the villains and the other had the same Hazard symbol from the one that was called Dukemon.