025

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
Fall Into You

________________________________________________________________________________

-Abigail-

It wasn't until she was laid down onto the softness of a bed that she realized he had moved her. She was still clinging to him and kissing him breathlessly. If the others were still there, she didn't hear them, but frankly she was far too focused on the man in her arms—my fiance!—to figure out where the family was. Fiance still wasn't enough. Boyfriend was silly. Husband was the strongest word for what he was to her, and yet it still wasn't quite right. He was her very existence and she wanted every moment of forever to be with him.

It took her a moment to realize she had somehow lost her shoes in the process, but they could be being gnawed on by Jacob and his pack for all she cared. Carlisle had laid her out on the sheets and his long, hard body was spread out over her, dwarfing her deliciously by his size and power.

Her body moved, her hips shifting and her thighs parting so he fell between them, causing them both to moan. One of her legs hooked up and around his thigh while the other rubbed against his hip and she felt him shudder against her. So much control, so much power, and she could make him tremble by rubbing her leg against his. She was feeling a bit smug, especially with his ring secured on her finger. How did that get there? She didn't know that either, but she would figure it out later.

Her hands tugged at his jacket and he allowed that to come off, followed by his tie and a couple buttons. His hand was sliding up the skirt of her of her dress and she was never more thankful that she had decided against dressing a bit more casually in pants, and had also shaved nearly every part on her except arms and eyebrows. Most of what he felt was skin and she broke out in goosebumps, wiggling against him a whimper as the feeling of his touch went right for the already burning hot pit in her lower belly.

But then his fingers scraped the edges of her panties and he froze when he realized what he was feeling was basically the extent of them. The pair she had changed into were even smaller than the ones she had changed out of. Wearing a thong with a skirt was risky, but it wasn't windy so she had went with it. There was barely a back, and the front was a small V, and they were held together with just a thin line of lace.

Her body heated as he pulled back, not in embarrassment like usual, but with lust. If she hadn't been turned on before, the sight of his pitch black eyes and the low growl that left his throat certainly changed that. Eyes locked on hers, he ran his fingers behind her to feel even more bare skin, and then back around to find what passed as coverage. His onyx gaze seemed to somehow go even darker and there was another rumble of a growl from deep in his chest.

This was his beast, the predator inside him that he fought on a daily basis to keep away. But it was out, she could see the cage was unlocked and she knew better than to test his control; if he hurt her, he would never forgive himself. And while she desperately wanted him, and she did tell by the way he was pressing against her thighs, hard and hot and heavy, that he wanted her as well. But she wouldn't ask for him to take her, not fully while she was still human. She did kind of want to lose her virginity while it still counted, but she wouldn't ask that if him.

However, that didn't mean they couldn't get pleasure, she just had to be careful how she did it. If she spooked him, there would be no talking to him. So she paused for a quick second to think of a plan, and decided that she had an idea. She had never touched herself before, but she's not completely naive. Biting her lip, which earned her another delicious growl, she took his hand and pulled it up to her lips. He swallowed hard, keeping every motion she took in his sights.