Proposal

Within a few days, Shao Hui turned over the situation of his merchant group in charge. From a declining trend in sales and conflict between members to a steady increase and them making up with one another.

Shao Hui pasted advertisements and did verbal promotions. In addition, he issued limited-time sales at a price no one has seen before. The revenue naturally wasn't as great but Shao Hui aims to improve the reputation of the group first.

With all the rumours and gossip, Shao Hui intrinsically comes to know of my conflict with Xie Mo and many other things about Xie Mo.

With the disbanding of Golden Steal, Nielong returned as a property of the Heavenly Divine Dragon sect. We finally have a stable income from taxes.

The disciples are also gaining confidence and some inner disciples have already taken on the sect missions to earn respective contributions. Their accumulated contributions can allow them to exchange for various things and have a better treatment in the sect.

The core disciples have ventured out to hunt low-level monsters in Mount Hua Xi for a start with their latest improvement. Everything was going very smoothly.

As I expect something to happen soon, I need to be ready. In the forest near Jiangxi, I practice the Gatekeeper of the Void.

With three tall trees to my left and two to my right, I slash diagonally at all five. The swift cut created a trail of "void" in its path, shredding the trees after the trees were chopped and destroying the entire structure. That's the first form.

Next up, I lift my hand and gather Qi a distance from me. Blueish black particles accumulate in the area until a force is felt pulling towards the circle entity.

Oh?

When I release the control, the substance immediately dissipates.
I try different things with the second form including materializing void swords, daggers, and bullets. All of them have destructive power, however, if I attempt to graze my body with the void, the particles simply dissipate.

With the second form, I can materialize the void at the maximum distance of 200 metres. It can take on any form or simply be a simple slash.

Also...

I attempt to materialize another void inside of a blackish-blue circular mass of void.

*TING!!*

The result triggered a mass outburst of glass shattering as the confused void energy rushed away haphazardly before a detonation occurs.

Huff...

That was...a nice display of power.

My performance attracted many beasts. However, all of them stay away at a safe distance while some of them simply fly overhead. Oddly, the area of destruction has a small layer of residue void that corrodes the dirt and sinks deep.

I stretch my arms and jump on Azrim to return to the sect.

When I return, Li Ye was at the gate to receive me.

"Welcome back Patriarch Wang, a merchant called Shao Hui wants to meet you." Says Li Ye.

Oh?

"The young master of Golden Steal?" I say.

"Yes, he was...his reputation as a rising merchant genius has been well known in the world of merchants. I have a bad feeling about this meeting." Says Li Ye.

"Don't worry, bring me to him."

Li Ye guides me to the chamber beside the throne room, a space with a large circular table in the middle for a feast.