Taking Full Advantage

*PING!!*

Pillars after pillars of golden light shoot out of the tomb and display Wang Ji's name.

"..."

No one can comment on it. It is miraculous.

At this rate, Wang Ji will be hoarding every single artifact of the tomb and nothing will be left behind.

Tian Long becomes increasingly frustrated as he clenched his fist.

The gap in cultivation is too wide. Tian Long is at the peak of Core Formation while Wang Ji is at the peak of Foundation Establishment. Yet the difference in performance between the two is heaven and earth.

"I am supposed to be the star of this event!!" Tian Long mumbles. "Unacceptable! Unacceptable!!"

Xie Mo is still roaming around the edges of the maze, confused about the directions. "Where did I put that weapon? Damn it! I know it's somewhere here but... How is Wang Ji getting everything?"

Xie Mo's memory is failing him, it has been 10,000 years since he built this tomb.
-----------------
2 days later
-----------------
I place the red crimson dagger into my dimensional pouch.

Phew... This should be every artifact I can get in this tomb.

But the tomb is still intact. The artifacts fuel the tomb and the flow of Qi here is thinner but there is still one more source of Qi.

All routes on the map have turned green. But...

Qi is seeping into the room from my northeast.

...

I scroll the map to the upper right and spot an unusual route that is black.

A singular route that leads out of the maze.

...

I decided to check it out.

Upon digging diagonally, it took me 5 hours to reach the edge.

Another corridor is extended into unknown territory.

...

Signs of people? The dirt has been shoved aside to form a clear trail There shouldn't be anyone else in here except...Xie Mo.

I walk through the corridor.
----------------
Xie Mo walks into a dark room and snaps. The torches surrounding the room light up. At the end of the room, a sword is obliquely plunged into the ground, held down by layers of chains.

The sword is ragged and rusty, and parts of the blade are chipped out. Yet Xie Mo is starting at it with gleaming relief.

"Finally!"

Xie Mo was lost in the maze, sometimes mistaking dead ends for the edge of the maze.

Xie Mo walks to it.

Ahead of me are lights shining into the corridor, I take a peek over a corner and see Xie Mo's back.

There he is!

!?

I drop a kick on Xie Mo's back to launch him beyond the sword.

He collides with the wall and plummets limp on the ground.

*BLARGH!*

He spits out blood as he grasps his body in pain.
"Fuck...The wound..."

Xie Mo tried to turn his head and look at who attacked him. His body isn't listening.

Splashes of Pain occur throughout his body and his spine is fractured. He can only stay in that position but he doesn't need to move to know who attacked him.