Sword Deity

I grasp my broken left hand, there are slight tendons torn at my biceps.

Xie Mo's facial colour changed. He dissipates the sword Qi before I can detonate it and glare at me.

"Who was it?! Was it Yi Jian who taught you?! Who was the one using my techniques!" Xie Mo clicks his tongue.

"What is he saying?"

The spectators gossip about what he said.

I readjust my body and grip my sword tightly.

"Not going to speak? I will beat it out of you then!"

Xie Mo dives at me. I materialize many sword Qi and throw every one of them.

Xie Mo twirls his body and clashes all sword qi, dissipating it.

However, I am already behind him and have gathered Qi at the tip of my sword.

!!!

*BOOOOM!!!!*

The tip touches Xie Mo's back and he was sprung sliding across the arena.

"Ack! Fuck..." Xie Mo wipes the blood off his mouth as he heals his internal injury with Qi Circulation. "I have to go serious huh. Be honoured!"

Xie Mo sweeps his hand and numerous blue swords appear in the sky.

?!

The swords fly in my direction, absorbing my Sword Qis. I cut all of them before contact and dissipate them.

A blinding yellow light appears in the sky.

Xie Mo is temporary floating and used that commotion to summon a translucent mountain of energy.

That's...Mountain Deity!

The mountain drops down on me and I quickly summon as many swords as I can. Pointing at the mountain, the swords crash into one single spot to result in splitting the clump of Qi, setting off fireworks in the sky.

I jump back and avoid all the remnants of Qi falling.

Xie Mo lands back in the arena and stares at me.

His Qi is a lot more profound than mine. Not to mention, his control of techniques is far too superior.

...

That does not mean I cannot win. I need to find the perfect chance to execute the fourth and fifth stages of Sword of Reign.

Xie Mo clench his fist and lift it.

His sword jumps out of his hand and plunges itself towards me.

!!?

I deflect the sword away but it quickly readjusts its trajectory, attacking in a star pattern from 5 sides. In addition, the longer it gets, the faster the sword becomes and the harder it hits.

Taking a deep breath, I familiarise myself with the pattern and deflect every single attack.

Xie Mo takes that chance and slams the ground. The ground below me exerts out and I was thrown into the sky.

Xie Mo jumps at me and attempts to punch me.

Now!

I swing Azrim and hundreds of little daggers appear in the sky.

?!!!!!

All of them rain onto Xie Mo and force him back onto the arena. Yet the barrage did not stop, I constantly rain daggers after daggers of Qi onto his body, and some manage to pierce his skin.