Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love

The day went on pretty normally after. Well, if you can call 'going back to set to film a piece for a convention which you'd be assisting' normal. Julie gave us more information about said convention and, for the next two days, we've been preparing for it. Packing, dealing with the transportation business, working on the reservations for everyone. Except me. I could stay on my own place sense it was close to the convention center, which is great.

It's been a while since I had a time for myself. So I decided to spent it using my laptop. And, of course, I couldn't help but to google myself out of curiosity. I typed my name into the search bar and millions of options came to view. From the ISF page to a Wikipedia page, which made me wonder, what type of things are there? Sense not much of my personal information has been out to the public, I thought none of it could be true. And I was right. One thing led to another and, before I knew it, I came across a video link to the press line from my birthday. There was a woman speaking over images of that night.

'Of course, we all know how close the cast of the amazing Cw show The Vampire Diaries is. So it's no surprise that the new, but sadly temporally, actress is no exception.' she said. A bunch of clips were rolling from that night. Mainly from actors posing, talking to each other, or in the middle of an interview.

'I'm talking about, the sweet and gorgeous, Veronica Brooks. We were able to have a nice small chat with her at the press line for the annual TVD Halloween party. Only, this year, was also a birthday party as this talented young lady turned 23. We asked the joker costume wearing Veronica who did she looked up to in the industry. Here's what she answered.' the woman said. Then it was off to me speaking. 'Some one I look up to? Ian. Ian Somerhalder. Yeah. His pretty......amazing. Not only as an actor for which I've known him for, but also as a person. His talent goes beyond words and his humanism goes without saying. I'm definitely lucky to have him as a friend.' I appeared saying.

'And we all can agree. Ian is, indeed, role model worthy. But, what did Ian said? Let's take a look.' she said. Ian appeared on screen just like I did. He sighed while looking to the left and, after I did the math, I realized it was where I was standing. A smile brighten up his face and he came in eye contact with the interviewer again. 'Well...there're lots of options. But number one would be whom I've had the pleasure and amazing opportunity of calling my co-star for the past....month, the very lovely Miss Brooks, for endless reasons. Not only is she a beautiful woman and a skilled actress, but also an amazing human being on itself. I admire her dedication to whatever she's doing, and her ability to do or be all things at once. I don't know if you knew this but, other than an actress, she's also a musician and a dancer. And she's incredible at every one of those things. Much like Kat Graham, she has earned my respect and eternal appreciation.'

He finished that with a smile. And it made me smile as well.

'Funny you say that, because we asked this to Veronica and she actually mentioned you.' Ian looked surprised at that. 'So we get the chemistry between to guys on camera is undeniable. Is there any off camera?'

I should have seen that coming...

He just laughed with her. Clever Ian. Let's see if laughter buys you time to think of a way out of this one.

' Our friendly bond is stronger that anything. I've never meet someone like her and I'm happy I did.' he said. 'But I will say this.' he said with his finger up. 'Any men would be very very lucky to have her. '

Now it was back to the montage of the press line and even I appeared posing for the cameras just before Ian came and picked me up.

' Although the duo has indirectly denied the rumors, the message it's clear and, sadly for us Ashian lovers, they stipulate their relationship is strictly based on friendship. So they will forever remain the best non-couple in existence.'