Thinking

Justin's POV

I was sitting in my apartment thinking about Katrina and are now complicated situation.

How the fuck a woman that beautiful and desirable, be a virgin?

You had to be out your damn mind not to want that woman. Gay, straight, married, sexually cold, the pope would go crazy if he saw her.

I just don't understand it.

But I understand one thing.

I want her.

More than I've wanted any other woman in my life.

I have to be the first one inside of her. I have to possess her.

Heart, mind, body, and soul.

I will make her mine. The Art of Seduction is coming and it's coming fast.

Katrina's POV

I'm such a slut.

I gave my boss a blowjob in our office.

Oh my God

I'm a office slut.

It was so wrong, so dirty, but it felt so right. The look of lust and want in his eyes made me want him.

What's wrong with you? You sound like a horny ass teenager.

I am horny!

Oh brother

I can't deny it I want him.

But I'll never get him. I won't allow myself too. What happened today can not and will not happen again. Under any circumstances.

******************************

"See I told you, you can never go wrong with beige and black lace." Alexia said to me.

"I look like a hooker on Hollywood Boulevard" I said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Oh please you look fine" Beth said walking into my bedroom.

"So where's the club at anyway?"

"Yumay club downtown, right next to OutBack Steak House."

"Alright let's go I'm ready for some dick" Beth said.

"Yeah me too and I think Katrina wants to give the 'legendary monster' some more attention." Alexia said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Come on lets just go" I mumbled.

****************************

"Look at these fine ass male specimen" Alexia said looking at all the men in the club, while licking her lips.

"Down girl, you can play later lets find everybody"

The three of us walked towards the VIP section.

"Hey girls you made It, I thought i was gonna be all alone with these idiots." Gale said coming up to us.

"Nope were here to save the day"

"Come on sit"

We walked inside the little confined area and sat down.

That was until my waist got pulled on and I landed on somebody's lap.

"Hey what the heck?"

I looked up to two intense hazel eyes.

Shit

"What are you doing here?"

"I was invited sweetheart, what you not happy to see me?"

I scoffed and tried to get off his lap.

His grip tightened on my waist. "Don't leave" he said in a whisper.

I looked back at him. He seemed hurt that I was leaving.

He's playing you, he just wants to fuck you.

"You want a drink?"

I nodded my head. He waved the waitress over. "Can I have a piña colada freezy with extra cherries."

The waitress nodded and walked away.

I looked at Justin shocked. "How did you know about that?"

"I have my ways" he said looking over at something. I looked to where he was looking to find Beth waving at us.

Dis' Bitch

I hit his shoulder. "Pumping my friends for information Justin. Really? So original."

He chuckled and wrapped both arms around my waist and dug his face into my neck sniffing me.

"You look beautiful" he mumbled against my skin.

"Thanks" I said blushing.

He looked back at me smirking. "Your cute when you blush"

"Shut up, no I don't you look like a tomato" I said hiding my face in my hands.

"Hey no don't hid that beautiful face from me" he said grabbing my hands pulling them away from my face.

I glared at him. "I hate you"

"No you don't" he said tickling me a little.

"He no don't do-"

"Justin?"

We both looked up to find a woman in a slutly red sparkly dress.

"Chantel? What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you that same question? Whose this?" She said gesturing towards me.

"I'm Katrina Johnson and you are?

"Chantel Jefferies, Justin's girlfriend."

What!? Girlfriend!?

I snapped my head in Justin's direction and glared at him.

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend that's over stepped her boundaries." Justin said in anger tighting his grip on my waist.

"Oh I'm just a friend huh? Well I don't think you fuck all your friends in your office now do you?"

He didn't

"Ummm I think I should go" I said unwrapping Justin's arms from around me. And standing up.

"Katrina wait I can explain"

I just waved him off and walked outta the VIP section.

I heard various voices calling my name. But I just ignored them and kept walking through the club and out the door.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long guys been kinda busy.

I made an Instagram. So all pre updates dates and information about all my books will be on there. Follow if you want @xxlovingbieberxx

I'll follow you back. ❤❤