"I would love to"

Katrina's POV

I walked into my apartment to silence. Thank God. I guess Beth really had to go grocery shopping.

For someone who has there own apartment she surely spends a lot of time at mine.

And another thing, her and Alexia are alot alike. I think they need to meet. They would hit it off perfectly. Yep, I'll arrange that this weekend.

I walked to my answering machine to see I had a message. I pressed the play button. And flopped on the couch.

"Katrina it's your mother. I'm just calling to let you know that your sister's wedding has been moved to 23rd instead of the 15th. We had some wedding dress problems. Anyway I'll see you soon dear love you bye."

I pushed the erase button and groaned.How could I forget. My beloved sisters wedding. 'The wedding to end all weddings.' Is what my mother calls it.

I come from a very rich family. A very rich, pole stuck up da ass kind of family. My whole life I was pampered and spoken for. And I hated it. That's why I left home. I need freedom. I need to find out how I really was. And get away from all the fakeness.

My parents are very successful oil plumbers or whatever you call it. And the demand the best everything. The always had to be on top. And as for my sister Kaitlin, well she was exactly like them. She got everything she wanted and I mean everything. From boys to accessories. So was the most popular girl in school. Until the 10th grade when I beat her out for captain of the cheerleading squad. And then I took over. And let me tell you she was pissed. She's two years older than me. Making her 25. But sometimes it's hard to tell by the way she acts. If she doesn't get what she wants, she whines and whines until she gets it. Its absolutely ridiculous.

"Don't be scared to take it to the head (yeah, yeah) Girl, you fly but if I tell you then you might take it to the head"

I quickly sat up at the sound of my phone going off. I reached in my bag for it and answer it.

Justin: J // Katrina: K

K: "Hello?"

J:"Hey Katrina, it's me Justin."

K:"Oh hey umm what's up?"

J: "Well I know this is kinda short notic but I wanted to know if you would company me to a art gallery opening Wednesday night. At the La Plazra? It's for a client of ours. "

What the hell? Why did he ask me?

K:"Ummm sure I would love too."

J: "Really!? I mean great okay, we can talk about the details tomorrow at work bye Katrina.

K: Bye Justin goodnight.

~~End of Phone Conversation ~~

Great something more for Alexia & Beth to pick on me about. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the hell did I say yes? Because you wanna go and your attractive to that fine piece of ass. Yes that may be true. But that fine piece of ass is also my BOSS! I can't be attracted to him. It's wrong.

Oh shit I gotta go buy a new dress.

****************************

Justin's POV

"I gotta go, I'll see you this weekend. Thanks for the great time."

"Yeah anytime. See ya."

I closed my front door and released a heavy sigh I had been holding in. Finally that bitch is gone. God she was annoying anyway. Her moaning was absolutely just errr. A complete turn off.

Plus when I was fucking her my mind kept wondering back to Katrina. Or I would close my eyes. And I would see her face.

Oooohhhhh you catching feelings.

Me Justin Bieber catching feelings. Ha. Yeah right. All that was is just simply my body wanting to fuck her. Nothing more nothing less.

Yeah right keep telling yourself that.

I do know one thing. I need to make my move and fast. I've been creepin' around the office to find out a couple individuals had there eyes on her.

Hmmmmm

I'm gonna have to do some threating I see. No matter I'll make my first move Wednesday. And everyday after that a little more and more. Soon I'll have her in my bed. And my mission will be complete.