I have to know her.

Dress that Katrina is wearing on the side or above.

Katrina's POV

Wow. Every Major company in the U.S is here tonight. I hope all goes well.

I was walking around talking & greeting all the donating companies & individuals. I can't believe this is my last charity event for Michael's & Hart. I've been with them for so long. I can't imagine being with any other company. But at least Bieber Enterprises has a good reputation.

"Hey, hey, hey guess who I just saw?" Beth said wiggling Her eyebrows. "Bethany" I warned. "Your sexy new boss. And let me just say woooooooow. Got Damn girl."

Oh boy

"Stop it he's my boss." I said grabbing a glass of wine. "And? He's hott. Like surface of the sun hott. Oh my God. You could fuck him. He would be the perfect one to ravish that tight little-" "Watch it" I said glaring at her.

Justin's POV

Well this is a bust. Not one woman her is peeking my sexual intrest. And I don't wanna fuck just anyone. Oh boy. I need a drink.

As I was walking towards the bar. I caught a glimpse of a plump ass in a tight long Sea Green dress. Who is that. I saw long black hair hanging to the side. And her curves. There is no doubt this girl has a little black in her with curves like that.

I have to know her. I have to fuck her. Well don't just stand here stareing like a creeper ya dumbass. Go talk to her.

I started to walk my way over and got stopped by a familiar female voice.