"If you don't understand words. Maybe you'll understand actions."

Warning Sexual Content. This is my first time doing one of these scenes so bare with me guys. Enjoy ;)

Katrina's POV

"I presume your lunch break was good?" Justin said coming up beside me at the file cabinet.

"Yes excellent actually" I said smiling.

"Well good, now I was wondering if I could take you out tomorrow night. To make up for all the pressure I've put you under."

"Nope won't do I'm busy tomorrow night" I said shutting the file cabinet turning to face him.

"Oh really doing what?"

"I have a date"

A frown instantly appeared on his face.

"A date? The fuck you do. And with who?" He said angrily.

"Kyle Chambers" I said smiling.

You could literally see the steam coming out of Justin's ears.

"What do I own you, didn't you understand? You belong to me and only me. No one else. YOU.ARE. MINE." He said pushing me against the wall.

"Justin let me go" I said my voice shaking.

"If you don't understand words. Maybe you'll understand actions."

Justin's lips collided with mine in a hungry kiss. I felt his hands move up my dress and find my panties.

He ran his fingers over my clit. Making me buck my hips.

"So wet" he whispered against my lips.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and started grinding against me. Sending a thousand sensations through me.

"Justin" I moaned out his name unable to control myself.

"Mine, your mine." He said dipping his head down towards my neck and giving it a long lick.

He's a caveman

"Say you belong to me" he said stopping his movements looking me in the eyes.

Say it you stupid bitch! Say it!

I closed my eyes trying to find some strength.

"I belong to you" I said opening my eyes looking at him.

He put me down and led me to the couch. And sat down.

"On your knees"

Oh my God

I hesitated for a moment looking at him unbutton his pants.

I slowly snuck to my knees before him.

I can't believe am about to do this.

But you want to.

Stupid vagina.

His pants dropped to the floor leaving him in his white Calvin Klein boxers.

Oh holy mother of Jesus he's huge.

That hard on looks like it hurts.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his hard on, rubbing it up and down.

A deep hearty growl escaped from his throat.

Oh boy

"Since I've already tasted you. It's time for you to taste me." He pulled down his boxers letting me see all of him.

Wow

He sat down and brought me closer in-between his legs. He gently placed my hand on his thigh, tracing my hand up to his member. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his dick. He was already dribbling pre-cum. I licked my lips and pulled myself close to him.

I licked the underside of his cock starting from the bottom all the way to the top, making him squirm. I kept my eyes on his as I traced my tongue up the shaft. I licked slow circles around the head, my tongue running over his hole. I licked every inch of his cock ever so slowly, not really knowing what i was doing. But from the look on his face i was doing it right.

I guess all those years of watching porn finally paid off.

I kissed and licked him a few more times, before sucking a few inches into my mouth. I sucked on the head for a few moments, only letting half of him into my mouth and then slowly took his whole hard cock into my mouth, letting it graze the back of my mouth.

I have no gag reflex. Hmmm...

I held it there for a moment, and then slowly came back up. When he was almost out of my mouth, I went all the way back down again. I continued going up and down on his cock, slowly and softly.

This is fun.

Apparently me going slow wasn't good enough. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head farther down on his cock, forcing me to deep-throat him.

"Fuck that's it"

He stuck his hand down the cleavage of my dress taking my tits out and squeezing them hard, pinching my sore nipples. I moaned sending vibrations through his cock.

He thrust his hips, shoving his dick down my throat again, holding my head still so that I would have to take it.

"Yeah, baby, just like that. Ugh, I'm gonna come!"

He released my head so that I was in control again.

I kept going. With one last thrust his cum shot down my throat. I kept my mouth on his cock as he came in me. I swallowed all of his cum and sucked every last drop out. When he finished, I took his dick out of my mouth and held it in my hand, feeling it jerk and twitch after the intense orgasm.

"Holy fuck, that was so good"

I released his cock and whiped my mouth.

"Thanks" I stood up and pushed my tits back in my dress.

"Your a professional" he said still panting coming down from his high.

I snickered. "I highly doubt that. That was my first one."

He looked at me confused.

"First what?"

"First blowjob"

"Your lying"

"No I'm not, I'm inexperienced when it comes to sex and stuff."

He stood up, pulling his pants and boxers with him. And walking over to me.

"Wait if you say your inexperienced to sex and stuff. Does that mean your a virgin?"

I lowered my head a little.

"Yeah" I sighed.

He took his hand under my chin and made me look at him.

"Well then I have a lot to teach you before I take you."

Alright guys so what did you think about this chapter. Pretty intense right.

So do you guys think Kyle is out the way now that Katrina said she belonged to Justin.

Who do you ship Jatrina? or Kytrina?

Vote, Comment, Share