13장.

Solo leveling¦13

⤷⥐⤶

"OH CRAP, HE' S BIG-"

The gigantic cobra hovered above the two players, omitting a gravely aura. [Y/N] couldn't help but to smile nervously, a sweat of drop falling across her cheek. She genuinely found snakes disgusting and naturally despised their whole existence, but this one was just on another level for her liking.

Her grip on her spear tightened as she and Jin-woo eyed the creature. Meanwhile the man who stood further back gripped the hilt of his broken sword, brows furrowed. A sword won't pierce those scales, he thought, punches won't have an effect either.

As the snake loomed closer, it moved for [Y/N], who moved to the side swiftly, her blood stained locks flowing with her flawless movements. The woman hit the scales of the creature with her staff, only for it to have no effect. She frowned as she bounced away, leaving it to zoom towards Jin-woo.

The male dodged the attack himself, landing beside the woman.

"I'm sure normal attacks don't work on it!"

"Ah, well, yeah- No shit!!" The woman yelped as she gripped his arm, pulling him along with her as they dodged another attack.

"We'll need something super fast that carries weight!" Jin-woo announced, "At the same time, we'll have to weaken this guy's defense!"

"...Weaken his defense, huh...?" [Y/N] mumbled, eyes flashing a bright magenta as she frowned, digging deep into her thoughts.

But how the he'll will I deal with these scales?!

The two separated, dodging attacks from the creature's full body attacks.

Weaken his defense.

Weaken his defense.

Weaken his defense.

Weaken his defense.

Her eyes scanned the creature, falling onto its scales.

No...

Its stomach.

No...

Its tail.

No...!

No, no, no!

Ah, goddammit!!

WHY CAN'T I THINK?!

WHY AM I SO USELESS?!

SHIT, WHY WAS I EVEN BORN??!!

I'M FUCKING WORTHLESS IF I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER A SNAKE'S WEAK SPOT-!

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?!?!

I-

I-

I can't do anything...

I'm such a fucking failure...

Such a fucking failure...!!

I can't be helped...

Curse me and my idiocy...

Holy crap am I trash-

No wonder Jin-woo asked Ju-hee out and not me...!!

Of course he'd be more attracted to her!!

With her pretty ginger hair and her big blue eyes!

And she isn't scared to show off her body either!!