3장.

Solo leveling¦03

⤷⥐⤶

"AREN'T WE GOING TOO FAR IN?"

"How long did we walk?"

"About forty minutes."

"The gate closes in an hour after we kill the boss so we have about twenty minutes left."

The party had been moving for about forty minutes, and [Y/N] was beginning to get hopeless. Though not really having an opinion on the whole matter, the woman was tired.

Not because of walking, no. She was used to morning exercises and such.

...But because of the sight in front of her [E/C] eyes, which made her have a bitter feeling in her chest every time she glanced their way.

Curious as to what made our dear [Y/N] this way?

Well...

"Hey... Sorry..."

Jin-woo walked side by side with Ju-hee, shoulders almost touching as they moved deeper into the hole, [Y/N] staying behind to monitor her crush and so happening to come across this shit.

"About what," Ju-hee answered, her tone low and somewhat grumpy.

Jin-woo simply grinned sheepishly, "Forcibly coming here after I voted yes..."

Still hanging her head low, Ju-hee responded, "I'm fine so you don't need to worry yourself."

"Are you... really okay?" Jin-woo questioned, still smiling as the ginger fumed behind her bangs, an irk mark appearing beside her forehead as her fists squeezed, teeth gritting.

"To be honest... No. I am definitely not okay."

Poor Jin-woo...

[Y/N] couldn't help but feel pitty for the boy - and at the same time feel humongous jealousy towards Ju-hee, as the woman seemed way too close to Jin-woo.

"ARE YOU INSANE?? JUST NOW IF YOU'D BEEN STABBED A LITTLE ABOVE, YOU WOULD'VE HAD A HOLE IN YOUR HEART! AND THAT'S NOT EVEN CONSIDERING YOUR ARMS AND LEGS!! EVEN THOUGH I BARELY HEALED THEM!!"

The woman towered over the protagonist, eyes ablaze as she scream oh hell into his ears, making him shut his eyes as sweat rolled down his cheeks.

"WHAT EVEN MADE YOU SAY YES, HUH?? DID YOU ALSO HURT YOUR HEAD?? HUH?!?!"

"Sorry..."

"Are you sorry?"

"Yes..."

Ju-hee let out a held in breath after that, a smile replacing her former behaviour.

Holding her arms behind her back, cheeks dusting a light shade of rosy red as she moved forward further, she held her head up, big blue orbs gazing at anything she could find,

"If you're that sorry... How about treating me to some food?" She suddenly suggested, leaving [Y/N]'s water bottle falling out of her hand, liquid leaving her lips as she gazed, wide-eyed, at the two in front of her.

W-wait. WHAT?

"Ah..." Jin-woo was left speechless, eyes-wide, as he struggled to form words. Soon enough, his cheeks dusted a rosy red, eyes gazing in wonder at the woman before him.

[Y/N] was only able to watch the exchange with her mouth agape, unsure how to feel about the whole situation, "...." Her crush, Sung Jin-woo, was taking another woman out? On a date?