Chapter Thirteen

Beams of faint light danced across my face. My eyes slowly fluttered open to see light creeping around the white curtains. I sluggishly sat myself up on the fluffy bedsheets.

Finally a certain someone isn't pounding on my door to wake me up.

I got dressed, washed my face, and did my hair.
I then made my way down the stairs to the kitchen.

There I saw William reaching over Michael, his hands over Michaels small ones, helping him crack eggs. Michael was giggling while William seemed to be slightly annoyed.

"You have to make sure there's no eggshells Michael." William explained with a groan.

William's eyes found mine.

"Good morning!" He smiled. "Michael and I were-"

"Making you breakfast!" Michael excitedly interrupted.

William rolled his eyes and walked over to me.
He grabbed a towel to wipe off his hands, then threw it over his shoulder.

"Did you sleep good?" William asked.

"Yeah, actually." I smiled back.

"That's great darling." He let go of my hand and went back to help Michael, who had gotten plenty of eggshells in the bowl.

William told me to rest but I wanted to help so I took over Michael watch. It's sweet that he wants to help, but he's not the best at cooking.

A short while after I started helping Michael he wanted to go wash up his mess. He ran up the stairs to his bathroom leaving William and I alone.

"You seem in a better mood this morning, how come?" I asked William.

"Well, it's nice knowing that we'll be kinder towards each other. But also because I wanted to spend more time with Michael and make you breakfast so I figured we could do it together."

"I bet he really appreciated that William, thank you."

"Of course." He grinned.

________________
***
________________

Later on, we headed to Freddy's with Michael.

"Are we there yet?" Michael asked from the back seat.

"We just got in the car." William shouted.

"Can we please just have a peaceful drive?" I grumbled, falling back into my seat.

"Michaels just making me mad on purpose!" William's accent became very audible.

"Am not!" Michael retorted, balling his fists.

"Guys!" I shut them up.

After a not so peaceful ride to Freddy's, it began to rain.

"Y/N you can take Michael inside to my office, I'll be right there."

I nodded and helped Michael out of his seat.
We ran towards the brick building, water splashing up our legs.

The building was still closed so only a few workers roamed the halls. We walked silently down the hall to the back area. I clearly remember where his office is.