16

Together both the Valentino girls descended down the stairs of the Valention mens mansion

Together both the Valentino girls descended down the stairs of the Valention mens mansion. Both women were dressed in simply, yet fancy, ball gowns  and hair and make-up done to perfection. Walking hand-in-hand they looked down at the men staring in awe, each taking an arm of grandpa Velentino.

Graces blue eyes shined with light of happiness as her lips, painted with a clear gloss, twitched at the corners. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun as parts came out to frame her face. Her make-up was done light. The dress she wore shined in the light, infact giving off the effect it would glow. Pearly white teeth pulled into a shiny smile.

Alices face was that like a blank canvas, though her eyes betray her. A betrayal that gives all Valentinos hope. Hope, as her midnight gown flowed, dragging behind her, two long split in the front showing off her perfectly tonned and tanned legs with silver heels that she wore. Hope, as her blue eyes scanned all men in this room, with black smokey eyes and bold crimson red lipstick. Hope, as her beautiful long dark brunette heir flowed down her back, stopping at her waist.

The two Valentino women were the perfect show of black and white. Darkness and Light. Cruelty and Kindness. They evened out the playing field, the war. The devil and the angel.

Arms looped with their grandpa the trio walked out to the black sports cars waiting for them outside. Everyone followed behind stopping at the doors as they climbed into the black cars, some filled with men of the Italian mafia, while the trio where forced to split.

The two twins have yet to be exposed to the mafia world, no one actually knowing that the Itailan princesses have returned (whichis soon to be changed). Grandpa was the Don of the mafia, therefore the threat to be attacked on the way to the ball were very high and by spiliting them into seperate cars, will lead to hopefully protection for the girls.

The girls sat sitted in their car before driving off, the brothers and father wishing them well, earning a heart warming smile from Grace and a very expected resentful glare from Alice.

"Family is the heart of the home, Valentinos. Where there is family, there is love. Don't mixed family with how you treat enemies, boys." Grandpa Valention stood before his son and grandsons, speaking words some may find to be wisdom others, ones of insane, thinking those who is speaking is crazy for talking in stupid riddles. "Don't make the meaning of family different to what it should be. Never mix your hate or fear for the world or anything with the love and roots of family."

Leaving the group behind in utter confusion and surprise, grandpa Valentino drove away, to the ball in which the twins have already set off too.